"I'll be right with you guys." Cisco called.

"Me too." Chloe told them, following after Cisco, "Hartley right?" Cisco just nodded.

DOWN IN THE pipeline, Cisco and Chloe stood in front of Hartley, Cisco had his arms crossed, Chloe just leaned against the wall wondering what Leonard and his little team were doing.

"I've had the biggest craving for Thai food." Hartley spoke.

"You said you knew what happened to Ronnie and how he was still alive. And you said Professor Stein was at STAR Labs the night of the explosion." Cisco said.

"Yes. He was." Hartley nodded.

"Why?" Cisco and Chloe asked.

Hartley sat up a bit, "The mystery isn't why Stein went to STAR Labs that night. It's why he didn't leave."

"Tell us." Cisco demanded.

"Can't." Hartley slowly slouched back down, "I have to show you both."

Cisco scoffed as Chloe hissed, "You're just trying to get out Hartley."

"You are not getting out of this cell." Cisco firmly stated to Hartley before the two walked away.

"Fair enough," Hartley stood, "But I know you, Cisco, Chloe." That made the two turn around, "I know how much you looked up to Ronnie, Cisco. And I know you valued him as a friend, Chloe. He was like family. A family you both built for yourselves here. I know how much you both want to see that family healed. That's why Chloe won't spill any of her personal life. I can help you both."

"I don't believe you."

"Neither do I." Chloe paused, "But you say one word about anything about me, you're dead." Chloe glared before turning and walking away.

"I'm telling you both the truth, Cisco, Chloe. When you're both ready you know where to find me."

Cisco simply closed the pipeline door as Chloe just glared at Hartley.

CISCO HAD GIVEN Hartley a pair of handcuffs, just in case he tried anything.

"Didn't know you enjoyed yourself a little rough trade." Hartley joked to Cisco glancing at Chloe, "I know she does though."

"How the hell could you know that?" Chloe demanded, she was starting to wonder how he knew about a lot of things.

"I know about you know who, and I know about that little thing that happened with you know who. So I'm just really assuming." Hartley shrugged.

Chloe knew what he was talking about, she just didn't know how he knew the details. "Shut the fuck up, Hartley."

Cisco just gave a confused look before turning to Harley, "If I'm gonna let you out, I'm not taking any chances."

Hartley finished putting the cuffs on, "Curiosity's a maddening thing, is it not?"

Cisco simply just opened the pipeline door, Chloe staying close so Hartley didn't try anything.