112. How to Frustrate a Fuckboy

This chappie, rappie, fappie was a request from cloudvity.

Don't be afraid to do two things if you've made it all the way to chapter 112 of me book.

1. Upvote if you enjoyed (it's free and it helps me out)

2. Make a request of your own (i'm a pretty nice person who has a hard time saying 'no' to people, so definitely take advantage of that. rofl)

Without further ado, chapter one-one-two:

You are a cinnamon roll. Your mother says so, all your friends say so, even that cute guy at the skating rink that bought you froyo says so. But most importantly, I say so. And I'm the writer of this book, so my word is God. It's true though. You're freaking precious. (To me, anyway, so take that for what it's worth to you.)

However, my dear sweet roll, mochi dumpling, angel heart, you've attracted trouble by the name of Namjoon. He ain't no cinnamon roll. He spicy. He sour. He like a... like a... a shit roll, if you will. He a fuckboy, and lately, he's been fucking with YOU.

Yes, like it or not, Namjoon, the horny baboon, is crushing on you. Why, you might ask. Well, because opposites attract, so y'all really need to stop shipping people based on which member they're the most similar to, is all I'm saying. Why do you think Sope is so UwU? Because, dumbass, they're OPPOSITES. It's a thing. It works. Trust me. I'mma get off my soapbox now and finish this chapter, because at this point, I'm really just wasting your time.

Where was I? Oh, yeah. Nowhere. Right on track then.

He's had his eye on you for about six weeks now. That's no sorry chunk of time. A lot can be done in six weeks, but instead, Namjoon's been wasting that time on you. Flirting, complimenting, staying up like a real moonchild until the wee hours of the morning coming up with pick up lines. All wasted on you. It's all gone right over your head, you naive little numptie.

At this point, Namjoon's starting to get frustrated, yeah? He's used to getting what he wants, or just shoving it up under his little beanie cap and stealing it, ya know? He doesn't usually have to work hard for anything. You are, so far, the greatest challenge he's ever faced in his entire life.

But you, my love, are so worth it.

That's why, today, Namjoon decided to change his tactics. Instead of cupping his junk and asking you if you want a taste, he's decided to confess to you, a real, heartfelt confession.

Picture me this. He walked up to you. He said, "Y/N, I'm so in love with you I can't even sleep at night. Please, just go out on one date with me, for the love of God."

And here's you: 

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. But like... why?"

Namjoon's about had it.

What would you do?