55. Hope Pee

You were invited to your high school frenemy's wedding and you really did not want to go to that thing. However, there was only one reason that you ended up checking the box next to yes on the RSVP and his name was Jung Hoseok. Also known as your man candy.

Back in the day, when the two of you went to school together, your frenemy always had the cutest boys hanging on her arms, and you... well, let's just say that you were a late bloomer. The bitch would always make fun of you calling you ugly and saying how you'd never land a man. You knew that the only reason that she invited you to the event was to try and make you feel bad about yourself and so that she could rub her handsome husband in your face.

So, with Hobi in hand, and dressed to the nines, you proudly attended that wedding today. You couldn't wait to see her face when you showed her your mans. 

While at the reception, you watched as the bride and her groom made their rounds around the room, waiting for her to get to your table so you could make her eat shit. However, this was taking forever and you really had to go pee so you told Hoseok to wait at the table, you'd be back in a jiffy.

You did your business and hurried back to your table. As you got closer, you noticed that Hoseok was looking extra snackin' so you whipped out your camera phone and started to record his sweet ass. You decided to surprise him with a sneak attack kiss once you got close enough, however, when you were about ten feet from the table you noticed Hobi visibly checking out the bent over form of the bride and clapping his hands in appreciation of her booty.

Rage flooded through you like an angry tsunami through your veins and you stood stock still, a sour expression on your face. A few moments later, Hoseok finally noticed you standing there, still recording him, and he looked at you all surprised and started clapping even harder, trying to pretend that he had been clapping for your return.

 A few moments later, Hoseok finally noticed you standing there, still recording him, and he looked at you all surprised and started clapping even harder, trying to pretend that he had been clapping for your return

What would you do?