74. Oppa Nope-ah

This part is a request from VD_1029. Vanita is a real nice girl who loves to RP so you should go give her a follow if you think you man enough. If you have an idea for a WWYD scenario that you would like to see me do, don't be shy. I'm always accepting requests.

You have got yourself a big fat lesbian crush on a min suga genius jjong jjong man boong boong called Yoongi. He's a few years older than you but the two of you really hit it off, bonding over shared naps on the subway on your way to and from work. 

At first he wouldn't even look at you, even though you had moved one seat closer to him every day in a fairly obvious way. After about a month, you were sitting so close to him one of your ass cheeks was practically in his lap. It was at this point that he finally spoke to you. You'll never forget what he said as it just melted your entire heart. 

He said, "Hey."

Oh, swoon! I think he definitely likes you back.

There's only one problem. You told your older brother Namjoon about your crush, even going so far as to show him one of the many creepy pictures you took of him as he slept on the subway car. 

Namjoon had thought your crush was sweet, albeit somewhat stalkerish when looked at from a certain perspective. But he was all for you falling in love... until you showed him that picture. His eyes lit up, but not in a good way. He pushed the phone away in disgust before gripping you tight by your shoulders.

"Y/N," he said sternly, looking you head on in an unwavering sorta way. "Listen to me. I don't want you talking to this man, okay? He's bad news. I know all about Min Yoongi. He's a bad boy. He's no good for you. Just stay away. Promise me this."

Your first instinct was to just headbutt the fucker and run. 

However, Namjoon had never steered you wrong before. You knew he loved you and always had your best interest at heart. The two of you were close as two webbed toes. 

Yet Yoongi... so hot... Want to touch the hiney...

 Want to touch the hiney

What would you do?