72. Bangtoe

Today was a special day for you. 

It was you and Yoongi's one year anniversary! (oh man a whole year with Yoongi, I bet you're really sore-- err... I mean... well rested. yeah! heh heh)

Anyway, the two of you were just having a nice, cozy day at home alone with just each other, Netflix and noodles. After getting up and going to the bathroom to leave a noodle of your own in the toilet, Yoongi's mind got to thinking. He is a min yoongi genius jjong jjong man boong boong, after all.

When you returned, Yoongi stood up all serious and said, all business-like, "Let me make a deal with you."

"Uhh, if this is about the noodles, I'm sor--"

"No," he went on. "It's about us." 

Well, that's ALMOST as interesting as the noodles, your brain said, keeping this thought tucked safely inside your own deluded mind of course.

"Oh," you said, a blush pickling your cheeks like a salty bitch.

"Let's get matching pinky toe tattoos to commemorate our one year anniversary," he spat out.

"What?! Boy you crazier than a horse riding a chicken right now," you said, thinking you're funnier than you actually are.

"Let me finish!" he said, now holding your wrists and smirking down at you. (oof b) "We'll get a toe tattoo every year we are together, and then once we make it to the big toe, we get married and get matching toe rings! Eh? Eh? What do you say?"

What would you do?