79. Chill, Chim

Hi! How are ya? 

You're in a gang.

Moving right along.

The name of the gang you just joined is called the Busan Bitches. Only the baddest of the bad have ever been invited to join and somehow you convinced the leader, Park Jimin, that YOU had the balls that it took to cut a bitch with the best of them. 

Your gang was a little different. You didn't usually intimidate people using violent force like normal gangs. Instead, you'd shake your rivals to their core with cutting looks and pure, unadulterated sass. Attitude was your ammunition and you were in no short supply, sister.

Neither was the leader, Park Jimin, who just so happened to be the sassiest and sexiest bitch of them all.

You loved him for it... and you hated him for it.

At first you were beyond flattered. I mean come on. Screw in your eyeballs. The man is a fox! But then, at some point, it all just started to be TOO MUCH. You were feeling so attacked by his visuals every day. Wouldn't he just give your poor weak coochie a rest?!

So you planned to talk to him today. To set him straight. 

"Listen, Jimin. You're sweet and salty. You real spicy too. But bruh, back off! I don't want your chili pepper 24/7. Last thing I need is a bun in this oven," you said, pointing to your camel toe.

This is how he looked at you the whole time you spoke.

I mean, hi, hello! Do you speak Englishu or NOT, bro? I literally JUST told you to stop turning me on and here you go again with the sexu faces

I mean, hi, hello! Do you speak Englishu or NOT, bro? I literally JUST told you to stop turning me on and here you go again with the sexu faces. Something was going to have to be done about this.

What would you do?