88. Tookie Thief

You were at the mall, just chillaxing all cool with your bestie when all of a sudden your stomach screamed, "FEED ME, HOR!" Your friend looked at you with her four eyes and three chins and was judging you hard. 

"What? I'm hungry! Look away!" 

"Okay, shit!" Your friend threw up her meaty hands in response. "Damn. Let's go get some chicken noodle soup."

"With a soda on the side?"

"Bitch, you know it!"

So the two of you took off to the food court in search of some good grub. You were a bit of a freeloader, so you had her pay for you but it was no problem because dancing was her cash. 

"Oh no..." Your best friend's chins all deflated in defeat.

"What?"

"Duuuuude... they all out of chicken noodle soup!"

"Noooooooooooooooo!" You fell to your knees like a dramatic bish but quickly regretted it as you were now kneeling in some old dried up gum and dog shit. 

"Oooh, girl. You go take care of that. I'll get our food."

"Ska. Okay." So you took off for the bathroom after setting your coat and bag down at the table you were gonna share with your friend. 

While you were in there for 20 minutes scrubbing the shame from your slacks, your friend texted you a picture of what she got you. Tookies and tea, your favorite. But by the time you got done scraping the caked caca from your pants, your friend was gone. In her place, you noticed someone sitting at your table. Your purse and coat were still there but so was he and he was eating YOUR tookies!

 Your purse and coat were still there but so was he and he was eating YOUR tookies!

What would you do?