65. I Love Your Sexy Brain

Soooooo in this scenario, let's say you're 18 years old. You just graduated high school a few months ago and today is the big day! You nervously packed up the last of your stuff into the back of your mom's station wagon, slamming the hatchback shut with a THUNK, and then clap your hands together to knock off some of the dusty I-just-spent-the-afternoon-moving-shit-around grime from your hands. You hop in the passenger seat and try and keep your emotions in check during the long drive to your new dorm.

You would be going to a liberal arts school, with a co-ed dorm, but somehow you had lucked out and gotten another female for a roommate. You couldn't even begin to imagine how awkward it would be if you had to share a small room for the next four years with some random dude. 

Anyway, you had been emailing your future roommate back and forth for most of the summer. She seemed nice, kind of nerdy. Her name was June. The two of you had gotten close enough over the computer that you would actually consider her a friend. It felt nice knowing that you wouldn't be starting out this next scary chapter of your life alone.

When you go to the college, you said your emotional goodbyes to your mom at the car. You didn't want to drag it out. Goodbyes were always hard for you. But it wasn't goodbye, just see you later. You'd already planned on going home for most of the weekends anyway. 

Hulking up to prepare to heave the heavy box filled with all your belongings, you struggle a bit to get a good grip but somehow manage to carry it all the way up the long path that led to the dorms, and then up the three flights of stairs to your new room.

The box was so big, you could barely see over the top of it, so you had to keep peeking your head around the corner to avoid bumping into anything or anyone. So, when you got to your room, you didn't see the man sitting there, staring at you, a bored look on his handsome face, until he spoke, his deep voice startling you, causing you to drop the box from your hands. 

"Hey," he said. "I'm Joon. Your new roommate. You must be Y/N."

What would you do?

What would you do?