48. JungHope

You find yourself at the airport in this scenario, standing around the carousel at baggage claim, impatiently waiting as the last of the bags swirl around and yours is still nowhere to be found.

"Unbelibubble!" you scream out loud, rage rounding out every sharp curve of your body.

Your luggage should have been very easy to spot. After all, it was bright red and it had a gigantic Union Jack on the front of it. You were sure you would have seen it pass by if it were here. No, it was definitely lost.

You sighed like a frustrated horse and heaved off to the customer service counter to file a claim for your missing luggage. You were told with an insincere smile that they were very sorry but it could take two to three weeks for the issue to be resolved.

Finding yourself empty handed, with nothing else left that you could do, you angrily exited the airport, and stepped onto the curb, preparing to hail a taxi to get the fudge out of there.

Out of the corner of your eye, you spotted two very cute and eerily familiar faces. No, it couldn't be, you told yourself. Not with my luck. They probably just look like J-Hope and Jungkook. It's not really them.

But it was them.

They noticed you staring and flashed you their nicest smiles. They both looked as sweet and innocent as two baby angel unicorns. Only problem was, they had your damn suitcase with them. It was unmistakably yours. Who else would be sane enough to pick out such an ugly thing?

You felt your mouth plop open like a blob of melted cheese falling to the kitchen floor. You dumbly pointed to your bag, but no words came out of your mouth. You were Jungshook.

In response, Hoseok gave you a thumbs up and Jungkook flashed you some peace signs. They were cute and all, but you really needed your luggage back.

 They were cute and all, but you really needed your luggage back

What would you do?