Chapter 1- unpacking

Saturday. 11:00am.
"I'll meet you guys in the kitchen at 12," cancer waved to her friends, pulling her suitcase towards the Water Hallway.
"Bye cance," Virgo said.
Cancer stepped into the hallway. It had a turquoise carpet and cyan walls. It also had various paintings of fish and sea scenes scattered around. She reached a white door with the names '¢αи¢єя αи∂ Ριѕ¢єѕ' taped on it. She opened the door and stepped into the threshold. Her room was a pretty white room with blue furnishings. There were two beds, a bedside table in the middle with a mirror hanging over it. There was a wardrobe and chest of drawers, plus a window. But the window was currently being clamped shut, drapes containing the sunlight. A girl with turquoise hair was already unpacking on the bed furthest away from the window and next to the wardrobe. "are you Pisces?" Cancer questioned.
"Yep! You're cancer I'm assuming?" Pisces bounded over.
"Yes. Do you not like the sun?" Cancer gestured to the window.
"I'm allergic to the sun. The sun will turn me to ashes," Pisces flailed about dramatically. Both girls giggled. "So you're a vampire?" Cancer raised an eyebrow.
"Naturally," Pisces nodded her head. "You're a witch I assume, witches don't dye their hair and your hair if definitely not dyed,"
"yes, I am a witch," the white-ette nodded. "cool! So, will you unpack? We need to meet everyone else!"

After saying bye to the others, Virgo crossed into earth territory where the carpet was like grass and the walls were brown. Random paintings of forests and landscapes were dotted around the walls. She passed three doors (two saying bathroom) until she got to a white one with a sticky note reading 'νιяgσ' on it. She opened the door and looked around. Her room was white, but with green dotted around. She had a green ceiling, a wardrobe, a window, a desk and green bedcovers. She smiled and laid her suitcase onto her single bed. There was a knock on the door.
"Come in," Virgo shouted.
A tall, lean teenage boy slouched in. He had neatish dark brown hair and brown eyes. "Taurus," he said.
"Virgo," she answered.
"Nice to meet you, you're a witch, right?" Taurus asked.
"Yes. You're a vampire?"
"Yeah. A clan leader," Taurus beamed with pride.
"What clan?"
"Elementals,"
"Oh I've heard of that one. They live near me and my friends in a boarded up old mansion," Virgo said vaguely.
"That's the one. So, I'll see you later V!" He left. "Weirdo," Virgo muttered. "He seems alright though," she added as an afterthought.

Sagittarius crashed into the fire hallway. The floor was a fireman red and the walls a deep maroon, the walls depicted paintings of fire and destruction. Sagittarius shuddered slightly. She opened the door that read 'Ѕαgιттαяιυѕ' and banged the door open with a crash. She started dumping random things in drawers from her suitcase then grinned when she had finished clearing the mess in her suitcase. She looked around the room. It was pretty, her bed was red, as was her ceilings but her floor and walls were white. "Not too bad," the girl grinned. There was a knock on her door. A boy let himself in. "Hi! I'm Leo," He introduced himself.
"Sagittarius," Sagittarius answered. Leo was blonde and pale with blue eyes. "Nice to meet you, you're a witch right?" He asked.
"And you're a vampire," Sagittarius retorted. "That I am, anyways, I'll see you in the common room at 12," he walked away.

Aquarius opened the door quietly to the air hallway. The carpet was a light orange and the walls were white. There were weird pictures of birds and Pegasus' hung up. She reached a white door with 'αqυαяιυѕ αи∂ ℓιвяα' taped onto it. She opened it and stepped inside. A girl was already inside the white and orange themed room. The curtains were shut tightly, blocking out the light and the girl wiped her hair out of her face. She was dark skinned and had pretty brown eyes and ebony black hair. "Hey! You must be Aquarius!" She looked up.
"You must be Libra," Aquarius answered. They both grinned, Libra showing sharp canines. "You're a vampire?" Aquarius asked.
"Yep. You're a witch? Your hair is definitely not dyed," she asked.
"Yeah. So... I'm supposed to unpack then meet my friends at 12," she looked at her watch. It read 11:28.

At twelve, everyone moved from the element halls to the kitchen and common room. The witches went into the kitchen and the vampires to the common room. "What should I make for lunch?" Aquarius asked.
"We'll go ask the Vampires," Virgo answered.
The vampires were watching something on TV, Taurus was spaced out on the armchair, Leo and Libra were curled up witch each other and Pisces was playing on her phone. "Um... what do you guys want for lunch?" Cancer asked.
"Ooh... um. Are there any blood packets in the kitchen?" Pisces turned.
"Probably, I'll go check," Sagittarius left the room.

"Hey Sagi, what do they want?" Aquarius turned to her friend.
"I'm on a search for blood," Sagittarius answered bluntly. Aquarius laughed and rolled her eyes. Pisces, cancer and Virgo came into the kitchen. "I've come to help find blood," Pisces said.
"What are we having Aqua? We can help," Cancer offered, gesturing to herself and Virgo. "Let's look through the cupboards to what we have, hopefully the werewolves will get here to help," she rolled her eyes.
"Werewolves are typically late," Pisces piped up.
They heard voices from the sitting room. "You must be the missing werewolves. Know what punctuality is?" Taurus asked loudly.
"Just ignore him and go to your rooms," a male voice growled.
Virgo walked into the lounge. Three werewolves were glaring at Taurus, one had already left. "Aries, Gemini. Move," the one who had spoken earlier hissed, he had black hair and green eyes.
"Ahem. You're a werewolf, right?" Virgo looked at him.
"Yes. I'm scorpio, pack leader of Element Wolves," the boy answered.
"What do you want for lunch?"
"Meat," scorpio answered, walking out the room.