Identity Valentines

Ayyy happy Valentine's Day hope you guys aren't to sad in your rooms reading.This is not important to the story line whatsoever it's just a special.
Also do you like what I did to the title Identity V(alentines).... ok im sorry.

..
....
......
"Eli.."
..
"Eliii"
.....
"Eli!"
"Hm?"
Eli pushes his blindfold to his forehead and opens his eyes to see Naib peaking threw the door.
"Eli it's already 2 pm get your ass up"
"I can sleep in, I'm not in any matches today so go the hell away."
"Then I'll go get Aesop"
"Mhmmm go do that"
Eli watches Naib leave the doorway and pushes his blindfold back on.
It has only been a few minuets- no, seconds when Aesop cames dashing in.
"Eli get the fuck out of that damn bed and come down for breakfast or I'm coming to attack you"
Eli responded with a grunt and buried himself deeper with his blanket.
"Alright then"
Eli felt light threw his blindfold and it blinded him.
"What the hell are you doing"
"Get up"
Eli pushes up his blindfold once again to see Aesop shining a damn flashlight in his face.
"What the"
Aesop laughs closes the door and comes to sit on his bed.Eli turns his head away from him and mutters to himself.
"Happy valentines Eli, love,"
He comes closer and wraps his arms around Eli's waist.Eli reaches his arm back to hold his face.
"Happy valentines to you too I guess."
Eli feels a sudden wetness and looks back to see Aesop licking his hand.
"Ew what the hell thats damn gross"
Eli pulled his arm away in disgust but Aesop held it back leaning in for a kiss.
....
The kiss was deep but quick and after Aesop stood up.
"I'll see you downstairs love"
"Mhm.."
Aesop leaves and closes the door behind him leaving Eli on the bed.
Eli looks to we're Aesop was sitting and there was a rose, a heart shapes box, and a note.
That dork...

Happy valentines everyone -Lyanee

-Lyanee