Six (2)

"Depends, what do you want anxiety bitch"

"Can you bring me somewhere over in the hunters side?"

He stares at me then thinks,standing straight up and looking down at me.

"How do you know where do go if you've never been there?"

"Please, I'll pay you back, I just need to check something"

"Tch"

Fan starts to leave, opening the door, then he looks back at me.

"You coming idiot? You can't find the thing you want out here"

"Wait. So you're actually going to take me?"

"Don't over think it, idiot, let's go"

I run over to him and he closes the door behind us.He then gestures for me to lead.I head over to the hunters side and navigate my way through it, it looked way too familiar to me, I scowled soft enough that Fan couldn't hear.At the end of one of the hallways, was, the door, the door in my dream,I stop in front of it scanning the features.I doesn't have a nameplate, nor any other special label.

"Is this it?"

"Yeah"

"This is Joseph's room, well, the room where he hangs out in, we never went inside of it"

I froze, my whole body shivers like when I went inside of the room in the "dream".

"So no hunter except The Photographer"

"Yup"

"Isn't he the one that went missing?"

"Yeah and let me see.."

He takes out a key that was tied to the bottom of his braided hair, he then goes over to the door.

"Let's see if we can go inside of i-"

Fan stops and stares blankly at the knob, he takes his hand off it and stands still for a good minute,he then ties the key back to his hair without trying to open the door.

"Fan? What's wrong"

He shook his head turning his body to me.

"The doors unlocked, and someone's recently been in the room"

"What? How do you know"

"The knobs warm"

"It could of just been the ai-"

"Do you not believe me smartass"

"I don't have evidence so-"

Fan growls and sharply turns his body back to the door, grabbing the knob and pushing it open, the door hits the wall and a rush of cold air hits us.

"Is that enough evidence for you"

I look past him, the room was pitch black, I couldn't see anything, Fan starts to step inside the room,but stops when he gets inside, I rush over to keep the door from closing, I didn't want the same thing that happened to me happen to him, there was once again a strong metallic smell inside the room, but this time there wasn't a light switch,I look over at Fan, his relaxed posture turns into a defensive stance,he then grabs my arm and pulls me out, closing the door behind us and running.

"Fan! Fan what the hell?"

He runs in the opposition direction, stopping at a door and uses the key he had on it, then he pulls us inside and locks the door.The room was scented with a slight lavender smell and looked like an ancient Chinese bedroom,expect the colors where black and white with touches of gold.

"Is this, your room.."

"..."

"Hey are you just going to ignore that I'm right here"

I soft voice followed by a chuckle was heard from the bed, the curtains on it were pulled over, behind it was Xie who looked like he just woke up.

"Oh my god Xie hello thank god there's a sane person here, I think Fans gon nuts"

"EH? BITCH YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO GO TO THE FUCKING RO-"

"Wuijiu"

"Tch."

"Anyways what's wrong, you seemed to be in a hurry to get away from whatever you were running from"

"This feral cat over here grabbed me and ran from the fucking room we were at without even telling me w-"

"It was dangerous there dipshit!"

"Awww Wittle Fwan is scawed of thwe dawk?"

"You don't get it the shadow was there!"

I kinda rushed at the end, if you can't tell, I'm going to put more hunter communication in since the whole plot rn is bc of Joseph,anyways here's some clarification-

Fan can see in the dark, but he doesn't tell anyone what he sees (hence why he saw the shadow)

Anyways that's all ty for reading^^