Valentines!

Ummmm happy valentines! I'm sorry I haven't been uploading a lot Iv just been uninterested in continueing any of my older books but after I rewrite all my currently stories I'll get back to uploading as usual, here's a little special for you<3

Modern Au

"Aesop"

"Hm?"

"You know what today issss?"

Aesop pushes back from the desk, the chair spinning around to face Eli, it's been some time since they had both been let out and are spending their "immortal" days together in a small apartment.Aesop still worked as a Embalmer, but with the latest technology coming out he takes requests from his computer, Eli, on the other hand, stayed home for the most part, Seers aren't really needed anymore, and Aesop insisted he himself could support the two of them... plus Brooke.
They also changed from their style of clothing, being more toned down and comfortable, Aesop currently had a sweater on while Eli just had a T-Shirt, the brunette doesn't really feel the change in temperature like he use to.Shiny silver eyes met the others starry blue ones, Eli smiled with his hands behind his back, Brooke cooed impatiently, she wasn't having it.
Suddenly his hands swung to the front, revealing a large stuffed bear and some chocolates.

"Happy Valentines Aesop!" Eli said with a smile.

The silver haired other smiled softly, standing up to look at Eli and kissing the shorter male on the forehead, then , ruffling his messy brown hair, and bringing him in for a hug

"Aww how sweet of you Eli, I must say, I didn't "foresee"that"

"Oh god damn it"