Four(4)

I lost count at this point I'm tired hhh.Ill continue for you guys

Ss Aesop's POV

I stood there staring at the hunters for a while glancing at each of them.When I glanced over to Fan he stared at me.His eyes pierced my soul it was... unsettling, to say the least.He was perched up against a table behind Xie who had moved to the front of Jack at this point trying to get him up.The silence was calming and familiar to me, it made me feel at home,though, I couldn't say the same for Eli.He shifted uncomfortably next to me,I wanted to drag him to my room so he could calm down but I needed to know if the hunters would be ok.I looked back at Fan who was still glaring.What made it worse was that the room was quite dark, so his eyes glowed like ones of a black cat.He was still, very still, until I heard him sigh, he closed his eyes for a moment then gestured for us to leave.Jack was standing up at this point trembling slightly but standing.Fan went over to Xie and gently leaned on him.I took Eli's gloved hand and took off.

Heading to the direction of my room, Eli silently follows.Brooke was still off flying around somewhere.When we almost reached his room he tugs at me.
"What's wrong Eli?"

"Can I..maybe.. stay with you?"

"Oh?..why so?"

He stayed silent, I waited for a while then decided to move again.Past his room into mine a few doors away.Pulling him in and closing the door.

Ss Eli's POV
Aesop closed the door behind us and told me to sit on his bed while he got clothes, of course offered to go back to my room and get some but he shook his head, saying it's dangerous to go out alone,and since Brooke isn't with me my vision is quite dark.I understood but, what in the hell could be so dangerous that he won't let me out.He disappears behind a door that leads to a connecting bathroom and I look around.A few small couches in the corner his bed was nicely made and it was the color of roses, well, adding to the roses there where roses on it lined with gold.A giant window leading outside with a ledge big enough to sit on and gaze out and next to it a large white desk.A coffin was in the corner along with his makeup box.Not too out of the ordinary for a embalmer.Though there was a pile of clothes next to the bed.I can't blame him though, he just got here.Boxes where pilled in the open closet almost overflowing.He finally leaves the bathroom and hands me a pair of clothes.
"They might be a little big for you, their the smallest size I have"

"It's fine"

I went to the bathroom to change.The clothes he provided where a shirt, shorts and a gray hoodie,And of course I had my billfold on.When I walked out Aesop was at his desk fixing something.His mask was partly off and I couldn't help but stare.His silver hair was untied leaving it hang loosely on his back.He seems to notice and smiles still not turning away from his project.
"Like what you see?"

"Eh? What is that suppose to mean"

He laughs

"I'm joking, go to bed we have a big day tomorrow."

"Are you no sleepy?"

He shakes his head looking up at me.

"I have something to do don't worry about it too much.Goodnight Eli Clark."

"..."

"Goodnight..."

You can skip this part if you want it's just a little extra hunter side business

HS Jacks POV

"Are you sure you'll be fine?"

"I'm fine Xie thank you"

Xie was leading me to my room, my eyes where a blurry and he insisted I get rest.Asking me questions on how I was every once in a while like a caring mother.

"Do you have any idea where he might be?"

He shakes his head and sighs patting my back.

"We'll find him, I know you two were close."

I hear a huff behind me, I glance back to see that Fan has fallen behind.He had a earbud in but only one so he could hear us.

"Did we really have to get the survivors involved who the hell even was that kid"

"We need all the help we can get, Fan, don't be so difficult"

Fan catches up to us walking beside Xie.

"I know but Joseph's a hunter, and hes dead for god sake, he'll be fi-"

Fan pauses, I look over and he was staring at the end of the hallway, i glance to the direction he was looking at but it was just pure darkness.

"Are you alright?"

Fan nods, then leans a bit onto Xie.

"Just hallucinating"

Thank you so much for 4K reads! I'm trying to be a bit more active but I'm just a bit stressed and kinda lazy- oh and thank you for the support<3

Word count -843