Five (2) (Long chapter)

5k reads, never though I'd make it thanks for reading my shit, this is a extra long chapter maybe even covering most of the "mystery" and "drama" I've been thinking of adding, i want to get the chapters up to at least 8 or so until I finish the story and make the second book,also screw the editing font thing I'll make a summary and shit later,mk mk I'll shut up so you can read.

Ss Eli's POV

I'm awoken by the rays of light coming threw the curtains,I could tell it was early in the morning, the clock on the wall tells me it's about 6:50 or so, I've always been a early bird(pun intended), waking up and doing something before most people even open their eyes,Brooke was still asleep on the pillow next to me, looking over to the far left, Aesop was fast asleep on the desk, I got off the bed and walked over to him, from the looks of it, he had been working on something all night, his hair was messily tied in the back and his gloves where still on, deciding that I couldn't leave him in this uncomfortable position I got myself ready to carry him to the bed............There.He was quite heavy but I managed to place him gently on his bed, the same spot I had slept, I went on with my original routine, and even made myself a cup of coffee, admiring the outside from the large window from his room,there was nothing out of the ordinary except the birds where awkwardly flying in a circle, fairly strange but, you know, nature has its moments.

"Eli?"

I look over at the direction of the voice, Aesop seemed to have woken up.

"Good morning, Aesop, would you like anything?"

"you sound like a butler"

I smile at him, he stares at me for a few moments then gets up to stretch, then he reaches up to his hair and looks back at me.

"Did you?"

"Yes, your hair was soft"

"Ah"

While he was asleep I untied and brushed his hair, like how he brushed mine in the first few days we met.Brooke was woken up by Aesop's movement and our talking and is currently curled up on my shoulder.

"Hey Aesop."

"Mmm?"

Aesop looks over at me from the open door, he was busy brushing his teeth, I guess he got use to me being around since he currently seems pretty comfortable.I look up in the sky at the circling birds, a few more have joined them in their weird ritual.

"After you finish can you come over and look outside? I want you to see this."

"Mhm alright"

A few moments later Aesop came out of the bathroom and stood next to me.

"What is it"

"Look outside"

He glances outside and stares at the birds for a bit, Brooke hopped off from my shoulder onto Aesop's head probably for a better view of the birds.

"Strange, I haven't seen that before..hm.. don't worry about it I'm sure it's fin-."

Knock knock

There was a slight knocking on the door, peculiar since it was currently 7 am and the manor starts matches at 9 due to recent complains of survivors needing their "beauty sleep".Aesop went over to answer it

"Hello?"

"Mornin Aesop,oh and Eli, breakfast is ready."

It was Naib, he seemed more tired then usual, maybe it's because of the strange sleep schedule.

"Breakfast? We don't start that till 8 though."