Five (3)

I'm sowwi this is a bit short but it's bc I wrote at at 5 in the morning with school at 8
"I'm ok"

Eli sits up and looks around, instincts get the best of me and I follow his glance, there was a door behind us but it was double locked with two big locks.Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head, it was probably just a headache but it was really sudden, I looked over at Eli who hugged Brooke closer to his chest.

"Headache?"

I look over to where the voice was, Fan was sitting on one of the chairs with his legs perched up on the table.I nodded and he looked back at the window.

"It's ok,It's normal"

I let go of my head, it seemed to have settle down already,Eli pushed his hood off his heard revealing his messy hair.

"Any news?"

A shaky voice asked a question from the corner of the room, I look over and see that Jack had repositioned himself to lean against the window.Eli stood up and looked over at him.

"Brooke told me there's a light not too far away from the manor we should go check it out soon."

"Don't we need permission to leave?"

Fan sighed impatiently and leaned back on his chair.

"Who fucking cares, I'm dead what's worse of a punishment then death."

"She can separate us you know"

Fan stared at Xie while Eli chucked beside me, I couldn't help but laugh a bit too.

"Haha, never mind I didn't say anything"

Xie softly smiled at him as Fan protectively wraps his arms around him.Brooke flew out of Eli's arms and hopped onto my shoulder.Then I heard a soft whisper.

"Who said that"

I looked around and everyone was looking at me, Eli looked at me with a worried look.

"No one said anything Aesop, I think you need more sleep"

I blinked at Eli who took my arm and held it close to his chest. I blushed slightly looking away, Eli didn't seem to notice,I look at Brooke who's eye glistened then she hopped off my shoulder onto Eli's head.Eli stroked her head with one finger before letting go of my arm and turning back to the hunters.

"Eli do you think the birds mean anything?"

"I'm not an expert in birds, probably just a coincidence"

Everyone seemed to go on their conversation as normal, I didn't dare speak worrying that I'd come off as insane.

I don't know what I'm doing how do I continue this chapter uh

After a while we all agreed to meet here and discuss it another time.Xie and Fan went with us back to the survivors side, maybe it's their instincts to protect anyone since they where guards.I leaned to Eli and whispered in his ear.

"What do you think that shadow-y thing was"

"Im.. not sure, probably something bad since Fan tried to avoid it"

I don't have any ideas-
What am I doing rn
This story is cringe
H e l p

Writers block- aaaaaaa

Mk ima do another one of these spoilers - warning

"Tsk"

I watches them as they walked down the hallway, oh how clueless this will be so fun.I go into a closet and shift into my physical form, tossing my ponytail back and gripping my long sword.Oh Joseph, your friend will be so fun to play with.