Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween my lovelies, and if you don't celebrate it happy Saturday, or sum, idk.Happy birthday to Eli too!

(Future Au)

—————————Fluff—————————

"Aesop! Wake up!"

Aesop opens his eyes a bit to look at his boyfriend, he was wearing his Night owl skin and smiling from ear to ear.He sits up and stares at the boy.

"Hm? What is it"

"Happy Halloween Aesop!"

Eli tackles Aesop back down, giggling and laughing like a child,Aesop smiles at the sight before noticing.

"Doesn't that also mean it's your birthday?"

"Mhm!"

"Well happy birthday belove"

Eli nuzzles Aesop with his face, being careful not to poke him with the long bird like mask he was wearing.Brooke perches herself on Aesop's head and ruffles up her feathers.

"Happy Halloween, Eli, happy Halloween"

"Oi, dumbass survivors stop fucking and get out here we're waiting"

That was Fans voice, Aesop smiles and chuckles as Eli's face turns a dark shade of red

"Fan! You slender man looking bitch!"

Fan kicks down the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"

"Wujiu"

Xie walks up to his boyfriend to stop him from destroying the whole room,Joseph squeezes past the two of them, dressed in the Moonlight Gentlemen costume.

"joyeux halloween chers, je vous souhaite une merveilleuse journée"

"What"

Joseph laughs and places a hand on his hip.

"Happy Halloween you two, apologies for this idiot"

Joseph kicks fans leg making Fan gasp in pain,

"OH YOU SHORT ASS CROSS DRESSING BITCH"

Joseph laughs and squeezes past jack who was dressed in his Count skin, Fan runs after him with an umbrella.Xie softly laughs at the twos childish behavior and bows down at Aesop and Eli.

"Happy halloween and I wish you a wonderful birthday"

Xie was dressed in his Far East skin, the only different was his hair was down and not tied up.Jack steps up and bows pushing Xie out of the way which Xie only responded with a huff.

"Happy Halloween two of my favorite survivors, and have a frightful night"

—————————Angest———————

Aesop falls to his knees, unable to speak, he wanted to cry, scream out, but he couldn't, he kneeled in front of the body of his lover, he wanted to yell his name, and for Eli to respond with soothing words, hugging him and comforting him, but, he can't, because Eli was dismembered limb by limb laying as lifeless as a doll, feathers from his lovers trusty animal counterpart laid near the body.And Brookes broken body was not far from the feathers.

"Eli.. you promised, you promised Eli.."

Aesop begins to sob uncontrollably, hugging one of Eli's cloaks that he had given to him as a Valentine's Day present.

"Eli you idiot, you fucking promised.."

He looks at the Bloody Katana on the ground, picking it up and looking at it for a while.

"I'm coming Eli, wait for me.."

Thump

———————Aftermath——————

Naib stares at Eli questionably, then turns his attention to Aesop.

"You want me, to rip out some of the feathers on my eagles dance costume to represent Brookes dead body"

"Yup"

"And you want me to pass over my ability so you can stab yourself"

"Yup"

"In the heart"

"Yup"

"With Joseph's Katana"

"Yup"

"Aesop what the fuck."

Happy halloween!