Prologue

Don't let me look into your eyes
Those brown eyes that darken to a beautiful shade of  black when you're broken.
Just like the blue ocean tends to reflect the night sky becoming a deep shade of blue.
You make me want to be the ocean that reflects you.
But tell me will you not make me cry if my tears are part of my being?
Will you humble yourself enough to follow rivers just so you can find me?
How can I trust you to stay in the water when you love busking in the sun?
Will you give up your love for intimacy?
Does your heart have a home without her  in it?
Will you only love me in the summer when you need someone to take the heat from you?
Do you feel that you are capable of loving someone who is not her?
Do you think I'll ever be enough for your love?
How can I hold you without drowning you in my feelings ?
Why do you only love me when the sun is not shining?

A/N: hey guys so this is my first story and I'm open for any comments to help improve my writing so that we both get the best out of this book.

Do tap the star down below to vote and comment on anything you feel I should edit or correct

Thank you😁😁😁😁

P. S
fadzieee and Ty1668 your love for my work is a blessing to me.