Min Yongjoon finally began speaking as he shook his head. "Well, as of current, I'm single, as you can tell. I've never really had a relationship where I loved the other. It mostly had to do with other people asking me out, and I just agree, thinking that I would fall for them later. Anyway, that didn't work well because even after a while, I still didn't fall for them."

"And after a while, they would break up with me when they realized that I couldn't love them back the way they wanted me too. In all of my life, I have never kissed someone, held someone's hand, or slept with someone, much less touch another person." Min Yongjoon blushed a little bit at the end of his sentence, an twinge of embarrassment on his ears.

Lee Shinwoo suddenly smirked, "So you're a virgin?" He wiggled his brows, not an ounce of shame on his face.

Min Yongjoon could only nod his head, saying, "Yeah." He looked down at his hand, still able to feel Lee Shinwoo's eyes on him.

"So, wanna not be a virgin?" As Lee Shinwoo said this, he smirked and leaned towards Min Yongjoon, his hand reaching towards Min Yongjoon's face and caressing it and he winked.

Min Yongjoon frozen, confused out of his mind. He could only watch as Lee Shinwoo leaned closer and closer towards his face and he closed his eyes out of nervousness.

Then, a laugh made him open his eyes.

Lee Shinwoo couldn't hide his own heartbeat as he inched his head towards Min Yongjoon. This Min Yongjoon, he really liked, the shyness of him, the fluffy and lovely him, Lee Shinwoo loved it. It wasn't often that he could do this, and in a way, he was teasing Min Yongjoon. It was fun though, especially since Min Yongjoon was just too cute for him to handle.

"You're too innocent for this world, Yongjoon. Not that it's bad though, I really like it." Lee Shinwoo moved back to his spot, and prepared to open the door that opened before his eyes.

Min Yongjoon tried to handle his racing heart to the best of his ability. That was too close, it almost made him lose his rein of feelings. The moment Lee Shinwoo leaned towards him, he suddenly couldn't face his beaming eyes and closed his eyes. How can someone be so enchanting without meaning to?

(Male lead's love percentage is at 70%.)

"Brother!" Ji Soyu opened the door as she ran into Lee Shinwoo's arms. "Welcome back." Then, with a smile still on her face, she turned to Min Yongjoon and said, "Hello, mister, welcome back too."

Min Yongjoon snapped from his thoughts, smiling as he said, "Thank you. How have you been?"

As they entered the door and into the room, they could tell that the room was empty. With a particular face, Lee Shinwoo looked at Min Yongjoon with worry, at an angle that Ji Soyu wasn't able to see.

"I have been well." Ji Situ replied, leaning her head on Lee Shinwoo's shoulder.

"Hey, Soyu, where are mother and father?" Lee Shinwoo asked as they set down a bag and looked at the empty room..

"Everyone left." Ji Soyu merely replied as she yawned.

Min Yongjoon's worry wasn't without fear. He looked at Lee Shinwoo with eyes that held panic within them and motioned a quiet sign. Lee Shinwoo nodded his head, albeit with worry still lingering. If there were any danger, Fei Shang would've notified him. There didn't seem to be any danger but the mood seem to wary.

"Why?" Lee Shinwoo gently asked, his voice turning softer to not show his worry.

"They went on a mission, it wasn't suppose to be long but they've been gone for a while now." Ji Soyu didn't seem to notice anything odd, merely reporting everything she knew.

Min Yongjoon spoke instead this time, "Soyu, how long have they been gone?"

Ji Soyu's eyes began blinking at a fast rate, like she was trying to stay awake. "About six hours now. They said they would be away for only two hours, but they haven't some back. I was waiting for them, brother, but I feel sleepy. Can I go to sleep now?"

"Yes, go to sleep now, Soyu." Lee Shinwoo patted her back with a gentle rub. Ji Soyu's eyes began closing and soon afterwards, her breathing evened out as she began sleeping.

Lee Shinwoo set her down on the sofa and covered her with a blanket.

Turning to Min Yongjoon, his brows still scrunched up, he asked, "Do you have any idea what might have happened?"

Min Yongjoon could only shake his head. "I don't. What mission would they have gone that could have took this long, I don't know. It seems like they are in danger, but we can't leave Soyu here along either to go search for them."

Lee Shinwoo had an idea though. They did have someone they could trust.

Kim Jiyoung stood in front of the sleeping Ji Soyu. "You want me to watch her?"

Lee Shinwoo nodded his head, "If it doesn't inconvenience you, can you please do this favor for us? We have to go find someone, and I know that it seems like a sudden request so you can also turn it down."

Kim Jiyoung looked at Lee Shinwoo's pleading face and Min Yongjoon's eyes, then he looked at Ji Soyu whom was peacefully sleeping. If she was left alone, no one knew what could happen to her. Finally, he nodded, "Please leave this matter to me. I can tell that you have some urgent matters to attend to so please don't worry about her. I will definitely watch her, especially after everything that you two have done for me."

Lee Shinwoo finally smiled with relief, "Thank you, Jiyoung. I'm sorry that this was so sudden but thank you for understanding."

"It was no worry," Kim Jiyoung replied as he looked at Ji Soyu.

Min Yongjoon and Lee Shinwoo stepped out the door and began running back towards Lee Sangeul once again.

[Host, why are you doing this?]

(Oh, this? No worries, it's nothing major but I just wanted to play for a bit. Plus, even though no one is going to get hurt, I still want to limit any injuries that may happen. It doesn't help that they have been trapped too, and even though it is relatively safe, I still don't want to take that risk.)

[Alright then, Host. But please do keep in mind, you were trying to regain memories of your past life, right.]

(I was. I still am trying. I feel like the man by my side now is deeply intertwined with my past, else he wouldn't be here in every world with me. With the flashbacks that I've had, I don't know all that much but deep down...I feel like I've hurt him beyond anything else. I...think that the fault was mine, the punishment his.)

Fei Shang merely smiled. [Alright then, Host, please continue to work hard.]

(Thank you, Fei Shang.)

[No, this is something that I have to do.]