Lose Hope

Khyra laugh sounds faded on Taehyung ear, he see Khyra smiling to him from far

"I love you"

"I need you"

"I need you"

Khyra voice echoing but then Taehyung can't feel Khyra heartbeats anymore, he feel like his other half is gone.

The firing curse stick on his chest, breaks to pieces and Taehyung finally breathing in and out.

He slowly open his eye and see a tree above him, snow falling down from it.

He hear no noises but just winds brushing the tree slowly and his own breath.

He slowly move to see his side and he sees you, he beyond happy to see you but weirdly he feel no heartbeat from you, he reach your hand.

"Wake up, im here" Taehyung voice cracking, he hope what he thought is not true at all. *omg i cried*

"Kim Khyra wake up!" he kiss your hand, his tears falling down to your hand.

"This can't be" Taehyung thought

"My Queen..." that moment Taehyung feel giving up on his life. He feel ripped to two, his heart clutch, his other half feel gone and empty

The muted moment then fill with screams, howling,roaring.

Make he realize, his people need him now

Taehyung kiss your forehead while his pure tears falling down.

He slowly standing up while holding his still hurt chest, his chest still hurt but it will heal by anytime.

He look to his infront, everyone are fighting each other. No one's notice Taehyung cause they're buzy fighting

Taehyung see Jin, commanding Vampires then he see Namjoon targetting Jimin, Jimin avoid the curse stick but many is coming

Jin smile always make Taehyung happy but not today, he feel mad, upset, anger, hatred to Jin.. Taehyung wipe his tears.

He shakingly close his silver eye, he breath in and out as he open his eye it's turn black red. Thats meant he lost control and afraid

He afraid if he really lost you for sure.