Us

"Don't make the King waiting " the said then walk away

"Why!!! Oh mygosh, am i going to die!" i walk in and see him sitting facing the window and drawing for the first time .

"I'm going to die, i'm going to die" my mind keep repeating the word untill i stand beside him, his aura is so cold but he don't say anything's and that make my heart beating so fast .

"Bye world, thank you for letting me life for this 20 year's , thank you wind for always blowing my mind, thank you sun for always smiling i hope you will keep smiling forever and----" i shut my eye when he make a throat sound because i know i'll die

"Oh, i forget thank you for my history teacher for teaching me history even i'm still going to fail that subject" I shut my eye tightly.

"I'm not gonn kill you"

"Once again thank you earth--- what!!!!!!? is he talking to me? is he meaning it" i widen my eye and looking to his wide back .

" Yes i'm talking to you "

"Thank you god of water, god of nature, god of wind; god of earth and so more" i split out the words loudly i about to say it in my mind but i split it out.

My eye widen then close my lips with my palm.

"I'm sorry" i mumble, i don't know if he can hear me.

"Screw me!!!" I facepalm my face, i can't see his reaction since i stand behind him but his hand still doing his painting.

His red hair, the wind, bird chirping and the sunny day make he look gorgeous even just from his back.

"You're not going to work here anymore"

"I'm fired??" i ask, yes freaking ask him, gosh screw me, why my mouth like this.

"Yes, you're fired" he say, i can't read any of his reaction .

"Really? What is my fault?" i says out loud, why it's like he can read my mind? but he letting me go? that's great then?! i guess

He just silent

"I mean, glad to work here Your Majesty" I bow then about to walk out when he stop me with his sentence that make me choke .

"You're going to stay here as my important guest for the rest of your life" he said

"Pardon me?" i don't understand his word, what he mean about that? what he want? what he says ? what! what! what!