Marry Me

"Will you marry me?"

Khyra look Taehyung with disbelief face, pardoning her hearing for not heard it right.

"Wh.... what do you meant?" Khyra shutter.

Taehyung just look down on Khyra feet, don't know what to say like cat catch his tongue.

"What do you meant that you want me to marry you, all of sudden? how about your mate ? dont say that i..i ... i was your mate?" Khyra say in low tone the last part. Taehyung just remain silent, lowering his gaze.

"I'm your mate?!! are you kidding me ? yah, Taehyung this is not the right to prank me" Khyra chuckle the last part.

"You're my mate" Taehyung mumble still look to the ground.

Khyra shock by the sudden confession, still not believing her ear. By Taehyung expression, Khyra can tell he himself don't want it.

"How long that you know me as your mate ?" Khyra ask.

"Last year" Taehyung say.

"Last year?" Khyra close her lips. Her heart beating so fast still can't accept the reality

Khyra loading for minutes

"Now i know, why you says it complicated for you and your mate because i'm not from your kind and i know why you make me as a important guest because you embarrass of me being a maid" Khyra mumble in low tone but Taehyung can hear her clearly.

Now all questions have the answers

"It's not like that" Taehyung say in low tone still looking down

"Then what? nevermind " A tears escapes Khyra eye after trying to forbid it from falling.

"I'm trying to be nice for asking you to marry me but i don't accept rejection, we will held the event next month, you like it or not we have to marry for our both own sake." Taehyung codly walk out make the chair fall making Khyra flinch

Khyra mind blank, her tears falling. The wind suddenly hitting Khyra window, cold breeze entering the room .

Khyra were speechless by the situation, she can't think properly.

Meanwhile

Taehyung walk to his room but see Yura being all confuse lingering in front his room.