3-day

Khyra pov

Khyra pov

"Hmm" i can feel my neck sorrow in pain every time i breath in and out, my head feel so heavy and my vision is blur.

I look side and side i see Jisoo and Nami? sleeping in sitting position i assume both are taking care of me.

Where Taehyung?

Is he okay?

Jimin?

Jungkook?

I slowly reach my neck but i can't find the cut that Jungkook sliced, i look my wrist but not found any scar that supposed to be at my wrist.

I remember Jungkook stab me. 

"Khyra" Nami call look up to me with her puffy eye, I form to weak smile.

"Are you okay?" she ask, Jisoo make a movement then look up to me

"Khyra, are you okay?" Jisoo ask, I hum while nod as a respond because weirdly i can't talk, I don't have energy to talk.

I clear my throat because i really wanted to talk but i feel so weak to talk.

"You're still weak, you lost so many blood but you will be okay after taking a long rest" Nami hold my hand like can read my mind.

I nod to her.

I close my eye again, I can hear bird chirping outside and I can sense good aroma from outside the smell of nature.

"Poor Khyra" I hear Jisoo says. I still close my eye to weak to open my own eye.

Jisoo must be so worry about me, All of them... I shouldn't be selfish if not, I wouldn't trouble everyone's

"Khyra" Nami call, I open my eye and look her...

"Taehyung and Jimin are okay" Nami smile to me. I smile then nod to her, like she can read my mind telling me that they are okay.

Few hours later

I open my eye again and see only Jisoo in the room she's cleaning at dress room i can see her from here.

I sit down, leaving the comfy bed. I sit at edge of my bed where's facing the door.

Suddenly the door crack open and reveals him.