Seokjin

"Can i go with Seokjin" Khyra asking in low tone, they still walking, Khyra just following Taehyung from behind don't know to where

"You know after what happened, i will tighten the rule, right?" Taehyung stop walking at the middle of the hallway .

"But this time Seokjin will company me after all last time, i didn't make it go to the Mall. " Khyra pout looking to Taehyung silver eye.

"I trust Seokjin but not you" Taehyung say

"And why is that?" Khyra furrow her eyebrows.

"You said by your own bad luck is following you everywhere" Taehyung say.

"Seokjin will protect me this time" Khyra smile to convince Taehyung.

"Okay! but i don't want something's bad happens to you again, remember this time Jimin is not with us so take care of yourself" Taehyung say

"Really? i can go ?" Khyra ask again.

"Yes, you can go but.. after i mark you" Taehyung say gaping his lips in sexy way, walking closer and closer untill Khyra back hit the wall.

"What do you mean?" Khyra look his eye orb.

"I won't hurt you" Taehyung kiss Khyra neck that make Khyra shiver.

"Tae...Taehyung, wh...what are you doing" Khyra shutter afraid that Taehyung will suck her blood or what Taehyung is still a vampire anyways

Taehyung lick Khyra neck, tasting Khyra skin. Khyra don't know what to do but she know Taehyung won't hurt her even knowing him only for few weeks.

Taehyung suck Khyra neck, make Khyra moaning but she hold it by closing her lips.

Second after that, Taehyung pull off even don't want to leave her skin so fast.

"Art" Taehyung say looking to Khyra sky blue eye.

"Hickey?" Khyra ask with disbelief face.

Thanks god he didn't suck my blood but still why is he marking me?

Taehyung nod then walk away because he can't refrain himself for wanting Khyra more but he know that all just a desire not love.

Leaving Khyra dumbfounded

Now how i want hide his art; why is he suddenly mark me?! geez, but i know it's for my good, so no hard feeling Khyra it's just for your safety.