In the Studio Tryna Get To You Baby

After leaving dinner with Tyra and Samaya the guilt started to rise. I knew that tim was in Orlando for a game and I wasn't sure if he was busy or not but if things were reversed then I would want some type of heads up from him. I mean he was a basketball player and I knew that he had some high up connections and girls that he knew. I also knew that I wasn't planning on doing anything to crazy but because of how close I was to these people in the past I wouldn't want him to feel any type of way by me hanging out with them. So I decided to be mature about it and while I wasn't seeking permission to hang out with Aubrey I felt like it would make me feel at ease if he knew what was going on.

Tim, "hello"

Me, "hey, how are you?"

Tim, "I'm good. What about you? Are you still out in la?"

Me, "yeah. I just wanted to check up on you. And make sure that you were doing okay. I mean I also wanted to speak to you about something"

Tim, "I'm good, but should I be worried about what you are going to say to me"

Me, "no. I'm just saying that I wanted to speak to you about something important"

Tim, "okay. Go ahead"

Me, "so as you know I used to date someone famous in the past and I'm in a business where I know a lot of famous people"

Tim, "yeah I know. Should I be worried about something that went down or is going to happen?"

Me, "honestly I don't even know why I may telling you this but I was just worried and I wouldn't want this reversed on me. So I got invited to hang with an old friend that's famous and we have a past. He is a really good friend of my ex and I'm just setting him up with a friend. We aren't doing anything too scandalous but I just wanted to give you the heads up in case some pics came out or something"

Tim, "okay. Now I have two things that I want to say"

Me, "go ahead"

Tim, "do I have any reason to be worried or feel like he is a threat to us and what we have?"

Me,"no, he's like a brother to me. There are no romantic feelings going on, at least in my part and he's never tried to make a move in on me"

Tim,"okay. While I am your boyfriend I can't tell you who you can't and can see. I hope that you have a fun time and I'm glad that you wanted to clear this out with me. Most girls would have tried to keep this a secret and then that would have caused some major problems"

Me, "yeah. But I'm not most girls. I know that we are still tying to figure out what's going on here but I want to be real with you and you do the same with me"

TIm, "that's fine with me. I have nothing to hide"

Me, "okay. Well I will call you later after the game. What time is it on?"

Tim, "yeah. You should do that. I mean we've been all over the place and I haven't seen my lady. Why don't you get on FaceTime or something and show me what you working with"

Me, "boy don't even get me started on that. You know what I got here but if you do well tonight then I got you. Listen I have to go now but I just wanted to give you a head ups"

Tim, "yeah. No problem. I mean you are a smart girl and I've asked around and seen some pics. I know that you know I'm a basketball player and that means a lot to people but we look out for each other. Just don't let me see some crazy ass pics on the Gram. I noticed how active you are on that"

Me, "but of course I got to show the world what I'm about. I mean you know what I'm working with and last time I checked you were okay when I was posting up all those pics of me and you"