The Meet Up

I had gone out to LA for a quick meeting and styling for chris and Drake. They had me working hard and I honestly missed Tim. The season had started and now he was busier than ever but I wanted to make sure that things worked out between us. He was playing in Chicago tonight and then he would be home for a couple days before heading to Orlando and then Houston. I was heading out to Paris and London with my sister for work purposes and that was going to suck.

When we landed in LA I got a text from
Drake telling me to come and meet him at his house. The few times that I had been to his house the crew was there and they were nice. I mean things could get awkward for me at times but I didn't think about it and Aubrey was honestly just trying to be nice. I couldn't blame him for that"

Samaya, "don't tell me that we are going straight to Aubrey's house. I mean why is this new to me?"

Me, "well it shouldn't matter to you. I mean you've told me that you are seeing someone already and I have a man that does me well. I don't have to worry about anything and there is already too much history between us for me to even think about that"

Tyra, "Kaiyah just be safe. You know that crew to well and it can be hard at times go balance out the old from the new"

Me, "listen guys I'm not some innocent lost child that has no idea what they are doing. Can you just have some faith in me please and believe that I can do my job. I mean we've come here many times before and this conversation has never come up before"

----------------------
Aubrey, "so what have you been up to? I mean I see that you are pretty active on your Instagram page and I'm not the dude that you claim to be kicking it with. What's been going on with you ?"

Me, "when has it been my personal life that's the head of conversation. If anything I should be asking you that. I mean everyone wants to know what or who you are dating"

Aubrey, " you know I'm all about the work. I dedicate myself to my fans and they deserve that"

Me, "please you can tell that to yourself if it makes you feel any better but I know you better than that. I mean when we had dinner I told you what was going on. Be honest with me"

Aubrey, "honestly I'm not seeing anyone seriously. You know how the ladies deal with me and I'm not rushing into anything"

Me, "listen I know that we have known each other for a long time and you should be able to trust me. So I'm going to advise you in one thing and take it into consideration"

Aubrey, "okay. Go ahead. You know that you can always speak your mind with me"

Me, "I have a friend with me that's super cool and not dating anyone. I think that she would be a cool person for you to hang with and she has balls to call you out"

Aubrey, "okay so you want to set me up. Is this something that is set in stone or can I have time to think ahout it?"

Me, "I don't understand why you have to think about it in when you aren't dating anyone and you like to overthink things. Just take the advise of the friend that you have and maybe it can lead to something. If it does then that's cool and if it doesn't that's fine too. I mean you have nothin to lose"

Aubrey, "okay. Is this person with you now?"

Me, "yeah. She came with me but we are styling other clients today but are you busy tomorrow?"

Aubrey, "yeah I've been in the studio these past couple days trying to get to work on my next album. Why don't you come by later today and we can meet and figure out a good time"

Me, "okay, but I'm heading out of here tomorrow afternoon. There is no reason that I should be in la for long amounts of time and the people don't mix well with me"