NY Love Part 2

After saying my good-byes to ASAP Mob I had to go and find Ferg on the dancefloor. This dude was honestly too funny for his own good. I could easily spot him because he had one some type of yellow and pink plaid shirt on. It was scary looking but I approached him from the back and started pincjing him on his ribs. He turned around real quick and I gave him a tight hug. Dude nearly collasped in my arms but I held him up.

Me, "Surprise, you happy to see me?"

Ferg, "What are you doing here?"

Me, "I came out with my girls and Rocky told me that you were on the dancefloor. Any girls gave you their number yet?"

Ferg, "I aint tryna get with any of these chicks. I got my eyes set on someone already"

Me, "Is that so, what's this girls name?"

Ferg, "You don't have to worry about that. She'll never be on your level"

Me, "Sure, whatever you say"

Ferg, "You leavin now? We barely hung out"

Me, "I'm comin to the show tomorrow. We can hang then and I'll even bring Olivia. Won't that be fun"

Ferg, "Yeah, where ya man at?"

Me, "What man?"

Ferg, "You must have some man cause that dress is a killa. I mean I'm shocked that he even let you out the house in that"

Me, "No one can hold me back baby. I gotta do me all the time"

Ferg, "I see. Well listen you gotta hang some more. We used ot have soo mcuh fun"

Me, "Nah you use to torment me and make me go crazy doing stupid things with you"

Ferg, "But wasn't it fun?"

Me, "Yeah a little"

After giving him a hug and a kiss I headed back to my place. I was exhausted and my bed was calling me. When I woke up I had a major head-ache and there was just so much light coming in. I closed all the shades and just tried to get in some more sleep but then my phone started to go off. I looked at the time and it was already minutes to 3. I had completely missed lunch with Olivia but it sounded like something was going down in the living room. I went to check on what was going on and sure enough it was Olivia and her new man. He looked like another model friend but I was just too tired to get into introductions.

Olivia, "So finally miss party girl is up. What took you so long?"

Me. "Olivia you are too loud. I need to take some aspirin and eat something"

Olivia, "You should be happy that I came over with some food. I got you a chicken panini with some fries. It's still hot"

Me, "Thank you, you're a life-saver"

Olivia, "Girl do I know it"

Me, "So whose your friend?"

Olivia, "Kai that's my boyfriend Oscar. I've been talking to you about him for weeks now"

Me, "Oh yeah I forgot. How could you bring him here now, like look at me"

Olivia, "I know sis but I didn't think that you would look this torn up. I mean you usually have your shit together"

 Me, "Last night was crazy. I ran into Rocky and he wants us to come to his show. Are you going to come?"

Olivia, "Yeah sure. I didn't have any plans and Oscar loves him"

Me, "Ferg is going to be dissapointed. You know how much he loves hanging with you"

Olivia, "That's on him. He love to play games"