The Count Part 3

Before I realized it was time for Abel's show and luckily a quick trip to Amsterdam and a sister trip to Versailles gave me the inspiration to finish up several projects. I sent in the last sketches for my collab line with A$AP Rocky and then sent in about 50 sketches to Abel for his show and the line. I told him to use as many as he wanted because I had just opened my eye. I was on a strong flow and needed to get in as much work as possible. Marc had finally finalized my work for his fall fashion show and I had three pieces put into his collection that we already made and I was sending him more sketches. When I was on a sister trip to Paris I got a meeting with Olivier Rousteing, who was the creative director for Balmain and he was very interested in me coming in as something as an assistant to help with the line. I told him what my image and goal was and he understood that I was interested in starting my own line but said I could use some more practice and in return he would speak to the owners about me possibly creating an off-branch that wasn't connected to Balmain fashion house but a form of an alliance through business owners. I was interested in working for him in any role that I could make but I had sketches that needed to be made and if anyone was willing to help me then I would take them on.

I got a call from the people at BAPE and they wanted me to start working on the second part of a collection with them and I was getting paid amazing money to be a weekly writer and editor for them. My collection with them was called Tahiti Sun and I made sure that it got out within a month of the announcement that we were collaborating. I already had the sketches and clothes done, all they had to do was promote and get the buyers. Again I had the models from our agency do the project and we did a release before the end of March. It was all online and sold out within an hour of being released. That felt amazing and boosted my confidence.

The weekend of Abel's show, Tyra, Samaya, and my two new co-workers Ryen and Terell came with me to Vegas. We were excited because I planed it as a girls weekend and would drop the Abel bomb-shell later. On the plane Ryen was all over social media trying to see what the scene was and the best outfits to wear. Terell was overwhelmed with the amount of work that I had accomplished in a couple weeks and how much I was about to take on before going on a long break as I stated. Alex was finally making a profit from his house business and we were starting to get back on track.

Tyra, "Okay, so what's the game plan because I was talking to Jena and she told me that you have been talking to Abel and that he's going to be there"

Me, "Well he does have a performance in Vegas that I'm styling him for but it's still a girls trip"

Samaya, "Oh come on. I saw you packing and there's a bunch of slut clothes in there. We all know that this is just a booty call"

Me, "That is so far from the truth. I told him that we are friends and we are just there for work and some play"

Tyra, "Are you going on a date with him?"

Me, "I told him that we could get dinner and see a show but the rest of the weekend is between me and you. He doesn't even know that I'm staying the whole weekend"

Tyra, "Is he staying in your room?"

Me, "I don't think so"

Samaya, "No the answer should be no, you two are "friends" right?"

Me, "Yes but we all knew that it would develop into something more eventually. I'm not with Tim anymore so I figure that we can finally see what's going on between us"

Tyra, "Uh, come on, can we just have a stress free weekend. You've been working us like crazy these past couple weeks and I just want to enjoy a quick break with you. Why does he have to even be in the conversation?"

Me, "Well guys I hope you realize that there will be a time when we are together and you are going to have to be at least cordial with him. Do you think that you you can do that? at least for me"