Payback?

You tugged and tugged at the rope to no avail, "fuck," you whimpered. You took in a deep breath and sighed, some tears slowly ran down your face. "Freddie!" You screamed as more tears ran down your face. No one came to the door, it was just you, alone. You could feel panic and anxiety build up inside you, your face going numb, "god damn it..." you whimpered out. You took in a deep breath and continued fiddling with the rope. After some time, the rope finally slipped off. Carefully, you made your way upstairs to where Freddie was sleeping. You stood over the bed, looking at how powerless he was. It's not worth it, you thought and backed away slightly. You took in another deep breath, maybe it is worth it. You carefully climbed into the bed and on top of Freddie, slowly you tied his hands together to the bed frame. To your surprise, you were successful. You grinned slightly and decided to lay next to Freddie, you couldn't wait for his reaction.

...

The sun shone through the windows as you woke up blissfully, you turned to Freddie who was still fast asleep. You slowly got out of bed and made your way to the kitchen, grabbing a bowl filled with water. You made your way to Freddie and stopped, should I really do this..?

Freddie's eyes opened slightly, "what..?" he looked around then back at you, "Y/N!" He yelled as you dropped the bowl of water on him, stunned.

Freddie's eyes narrowed in complete anger as he broke the rope. "I'm sorry!" You backed up against the wall in complete terror.

"It's too late for sorry!" He yelled once more and tightened his grip around your neck, "you fucking cunt!"

"I-I-," you choked out.

"You what!?" He slammed you into the wall harshly, letting go of your throat.

"I-I didn't mean it!" You cried.

"I specifically told you not to move and what did you do!?" He grabbed your chin harshly, forcing you to look at him.

"I'll make it up to-"

Freddie raised his hand and slapped you across the face, harder than he has before, "listen next time and you wouldn't have to make it up to me."