Danger

"I-I'm sorry, Freddie.. I didn't mean it-" was all you managed to say before he cut you off.

"I don't care, darling," he snaps sharply then smirks, "you don't deserve to call me by my first name, call me Mr. Mercury, dear." He pushes down harder on your body making you groan. You close your eyes tightly and hope for this to be over soon. He puts his lips to your ear and whispers huskily, "don't disrespect me again, darling. You'll regret it."

Your face turned to a bright shade of pink as you both remained silent. Yes, Mr. Mercury, you were tempted to say, but didn't want to give him the pleasure.

He chuckles and traces his finger around the lining of your pants, "say it, darling."

You bite your lip and tilt your head, "w-what do you mean?" You lie.

"You know damn well what I mean, say it, darling, I'm not asking again," his finger slowly slides down as your body tenses up.

You hesitate for a moment and look into his eyes as he glares back, "no.."

A sinister grin slowly makes his way onto his face, "no?" He laughs, "I'll get it out of you one way or another, dear." He swiftly grabs you by your hair and gets off of you, dragging you to the kitchen with him. He then pushes you against the counter as he grabs a knife from the drawer and points it at you.

You tense up and stare down at the knife then look back up into his crazed eyes. "You won't kill me.." you finally muster.

"Of course I won't, darling," he pokes the tip to your neck, "but I will hurt you." He growls and glares straight through you, "tell me."

You bite your lip as your nails dig into the counter, god damn it.

He chuckles and moves the knife to your face as he moves himself closer to you. He wraps one arm around you as he pokes the knife to your cheek, "I don't want to ruin your beautiful face, darling."

You stare at the knife and gulp. You melt against his arm as you grip the counter tighter, "Mr. Mercury.."

"Yes, darling?" he says smoothly and doesn't take his eyes off yours.

"K-kiss me.."