Frontman

You've been following Queen's gigs for a short while, but you couldn't get your eyes off of the gorgeous frontman, Freddie Mercury. You constantly fantasied how it would feel just to touch him; his gorgeous midnight black hair, his artistic hands, his cock- you shook yourself out of your dirty thoughts and continued watching the small man prance around the stage. However, something seemed a bit off, he was watching you too. You shook your head once more and looked back up at him, to your surprise he was no longer looking at you. Did I just imagine that or was that real? You sigh to yourself and curse under your breath. You made your way over to the bar and ordered some champagne. Soon enough, the gig was over and they all took their bows. When Freddie stood up straight, your eyes met once again. He winked and headed out the back door quickly. You chugged the rest of your champagne and decided to follow the man. How strange, you thought to yourself. You pushed through the doors and walked into the cold night.

"Cold, darling?" He asked, startling you. His lovely voice rung through your ears.

"A bit, yeah.." you replied shyly.

He smiled and stepped closer to you, "you know, dear, I've seen you come to our gigs quite a lot."

"Oh, really?" You giggle.

He nods and inhales deeply, "might I ask.. what is your name, darling?"

"Y/N," you respond.

"Y/N... that's a very lovely name," he grins and twists your hair in his fingers making you shiver.

"Yeah.." you move back slightly, "I should get going-"

"What's the rush, dear?" He says grabbing your wrist tightly, "surely you can't stay for a little while longer?"

"I should be getting back home to my parents-"

"Oh nonsense, darling!" He pulls you in closer, you could feel chills creeping up your spine.

You push away from him and back away, "are you drunk, Freddie..?" You ask, hoping everything would calm down and that this was just a big misunderstanding.

"I'm as sober as ever, darling," he pauses for a moment, "however, your champagne did look quite delightful, might I have a taste?" He forces himself onto you, your lips touch roughly as you try and push away.

"P-please stop-" you back up against the building and hold your breath. Why the hell is he acting this way? God damn it.

Freddie sighs and stands over you, "what's so wrong, dear? Can't you handle a little Mercury in your diet?"

You take a deep breath and growl, "I could if you weren't acting like a total cunt."

He grabs your chin roughly and stares coldly into your eyes, "you'll regret saying that, darling." He grabs your wrist again and pulls you along into the dark night.