Messing Around

You quietly finished eating your dinner as Freddie and your mother chatted away. That.. that asshole trying to sweet talk my mother.

"Y/N, should we get you packed, darling?" Freddie grabbed your hand gently and stared into your eyes.

You looked at your mother who was smiling then turned to Freddie and nodded, "let's do it."

You took Freddie up to your room as your mother cleaned up the kitchen. He closed the door behind him and pushed you onto your bed. He got on top of you, making out with you as you tried to pull away. He pulled you closer and kissed roughly as you whined. He finally pulled away and giggled, "I finally have you, darling."

"Shut up, Freddie," you stood up and began to pack as Freddie growled with anger.

"Don't talk to me like that-"

"Don't treat me like shit then," you snapped quickly.

Freddie turned red and pulled out the knife, "you're messing with the wrong person, darling." You decided to stay quiet as Freddie made his way over to you, twirling the knife in his hand, he put it to your neck slowly and let out a breathy sigh, "unless you're intentionally messing with me."

You tensed up at the cold touch and gritted your teeth, "what's that supposed to mean, Bucky?"

Freddie covered his teeth with his lips and pressed the knife harder against your throat, "you know exactly what it means." He threw you against the floor and paced the room as you finished up your packing.

Freddie followed you downstairs as your mother gave you one last hug goodbye, "nice to meet you, Freddie. Take good care of her."

"I will," he wrapped his arm around your waist, "you don't need to worry."