Secrets

You fiddle around with the handcuffs while you wait for Freddie to come back. God damn it, it's so hard to understand him. After about an hour or so he bursts in through the door and puts his hands on his hips, you could smell the alcohol from where you were sitting, "why the hell are you drunk?"

He makes his way over to the bed and sits next to you, putting his finger to your lips, "I get my best ideas when I'm not sober, darling," he giggles.

What. The. Fuck. Does. That. Mean.

He grabs your chin and holds it tightly in his palm, "can I ask you something, darling?" He grins.

"Sure, what is it..?"

"Are you a virgin, dear?" He stares into your eyes coldly. You bite your lip and choose not to answer, however this angers him more. He tilts his head and squeezes your chin tighter, "I'm going to take it as a yes."

"Why does it matter, Freddie?"

"Just wanting to know how I should prepare," he chuckles.

Your face turns pale as you push him away with your free hand, "if you think you're going to have sex with me you're wrong."

"It doesn't matter what you want," he laughs as the sentence rings through your ears. "I'd recommend you consent, dear. It'd be better for the both of us." He leans in closer and whispers breathily, "I know you want to anyway."

You bite your lip as he leaves a quick kiss on your neck, "how the hell do you know what I want?" You snap.

He throws your head to the side and giggles madly, "you think I've only seen you at our gigs, darling?"

He's been stalking me!?

He grins devilishly and holds up a quite familiar journal. "Should I look at it?"

"How the hell did you get that!?" You hiss and struggle against the handcuffs.

He opens the first page and finds a bunch of pictures of him inside, "ooo, I have something like this too! But it's with you," he giggles.

Your face turns bright red as you keep attempting to grab the journal from him, "you're a creep!"

"So are you, darling," he replies and stares through you. He flips the page, "ah, perfect!" He smirks as you cover your face with a pillow. "Aw, are these drawings of you and I?" He laughs.

"Stop it!"

"Just admit it, darling! Or should I keep going?"

"..Fine.."