Decisions

You could hear Freddie scream as you fell until you finally landed into the pool below. You resurface and cough up water before scrambling to get out. Freddie stumbled through the house and out the front door as you burst through the front gate, running down the street as fast as you could. You drew some attention due to your topless, soaking, rugged appearance, but you didn't care. More attention meant Freddie could do nothing. He stood at the front gate, watching silently, glaring as you ran back home, slamming the door behind you.

"Y/N? Is that you? Where have you been?" You could hear your mother's voice from the kitchen.

You didn't know what to say, should I tell the truth..? No no.. if I tried to tell anyone no one would believe me, they'd just think it's another fictitious scandal.

You took a deep breath as your mother stepped out of the kitchen, covering her mouth at your appearance. "What happened.." she cried.

"I've just had a wild few days, mama," you tried to smile, "gone to some wild parties, y'know."

She wrapped her arms around you as you hesitantly hugged back, "you should get cleaned up, dinner's almost ready."

You nodded and headed upstairs to your room to get changed. You took a look at your room and let out a sigh of relief before taking a closer look. The window is unlocked.. You walked over to inspect it, it's not unlocked, it's broken. You took another look around your room before hearing a pebble hit the window. You stood straight up before going to investigate. Exactly what you suspected, Freddie was standing there, grinning with a knife in one hand and flowers in the other. You opened the window slightly before glaring down at the crazed man, "what do you want?" You demanded.

"Something quite simple, darling," he chuckled. "Come back with me, dear," he said while holding up the flowers toward you.

"What if I don't?" You growled and tapped your fingers on the sill.

He chuckled again while holding up the knife, "or dear old mother won't know what hit her," he grinned as your eyes widened. "It's your choice, darling," he put the knife to his tongue and licked it gently, "you have five minutes."