Morning

Why the hell did I say that? He cuddles up closer to you as you melt back against him, do I actually love him or am I just saying that..

He kisses your cheek gently and runs his fingers through your hair sleepily, "try to get some rest, darling. Don't think too much."

You look at him and exhale deeply, how does he know everything? Am I that predictable? You bury your face into the blanket and close your eyes, maybe I should try to get some rest. He won't kill me. Right?

•••

You wake up and to your surprise Freddie is gone. You were now handcuffed to the bed frame. Steps could be heard making their way toward the door as you close your eyes tightly. "Morning, dear," Freddie yawns.

"M-morning.." you reply back and open your eyes. Freddie gently lays the tray on the bed as you watch curiously. "What's all this?" You ask.

"I made you breakfast, darling," he responds and shoves and egg in your mouth causing you to gag.

"I-I," you cough, "I can do this myself.." He gives a slight glare then relaxes, handing you the fork.

He takes a bandage and wipe to clean up your cut. You jolt at the touch of the peroxide as it stings your cheek. "It's going to leave a scar, darling," he sighs, "I cut it too deep."

You hesitate for a moment then sigh, "why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" Freddie bites his lip and doesn't answer making you sigh once more. "You know if you just asked me on a date you wouldn't have to go through with this."

His face turns red as he growls, "I had to make sure, dear." Before causing anymore craziness you decide to back off, but the small damage was done. He storms his way out, slamming the door behind him.

"I'm still handcuffed to the bed!" You yell.

"I know."