Manners, Darling

Freddie quickly pulls you inside and locks the door behind you. He then proceeds to push you onto the couch and stares at you intensely, keeping his distance. "I could've sat down if you would've asked.." you sigh and continue rubbing your face.

He holds his hand up and grins while you scramble to cover your face. He smirks and proceeds to lower his hand, "I've taught you well already, haven't I, darling?"

You whimper quietly and look at him out of the corner of your eye. He's stunning, he's gorgeous, and he would have been perfect if he didn't do this. Maybe he still is perfect. Maybe I could change him-

"It's not nice to stare, darling. Hasn't your mother ever taught you that?" He grinned and tilted his head, "does somebody want a bit of Mercury?"

He grabbed your chin and made you look directly into his chocolate brown eyes. Maybe if I gave into his fantasy everything would turn out fine.

His eyes narrowed as yours widened, "cat got your tongue, darling?"

This was my chance to say something back, maybe he'd appreciate it? "No," you smiled, "just getting lost into your gorgeous eyes.."

You seem to have flustered him as his composure broke down slightly. He bit his lip and squeezed your chin tighter, "sucking up to me won't work, darling." He threw your head to the side and chuckled.

Damn it, you sigh. You try to stop yourself from looking at him since he is your kidnapper after all, a Yandere. You look up at him and stare directly into his piercing eyes, "can I fix you..?"

His eyes narrow further as he raises an eyebrow, "fix me? There's nothing wrong with me, darling! Are you mad?" He immediately pushes all of his body weight onto you and pins you to the couch, "I believe I need to teach you some manners, darling."

You tried to struggle out of his grasps as his grip tightens. Your body screams please do but your mind says fuck no.