Why Do I Love You

A bit flustered, Freddie's composure breaks down slightly as the knife slowly moves away from your face. His expression becomes soft as he loosens his grip around your waist. He shakes his head and proceeds to poke the knife back to your cheek, gripping you tighter than before. "You don't want to kiss me, darling," he growls and taps his fingers against the counter behind you. You stare into his cold eyes and force yourself onto him, kissing him sloppily. You wrap your arms around him as he gives into the kiss allowing the knife to fall to the floor. He hesitates for a moment then bites your lip, chuckling, "oh darling.. you should know better.." he pushes away from you and back hands you across the face. You drop to your knees and hold your face as he picks up the knife once again. He puts his hands on his hips and towers over you even though he's only 5'10. Slowly, he twists the knife in his hand and then pokes it back to your cheek, "I didn't give you permission to kiss me, darling." He pulls the knife harshly and allows it to cut your skin.

You let out a scream as you drop completely to the floor, curling into a ball. Blood rushes down the side of your face along with tears. "What the fuck!?" You scream bloodcurdlingly.

He kneels down beside you and runs his fingers through your hair, "don't try this stunt again, alright dear?" You close your eyes tightly and nod as no words could come to mind. He grins devilishly and kisses your head softly. "I think it's time for bed, darling. Don't you think?" You nod once again and remain silent. He picks you up gently and slowly makes his way to the bedroom.

You look up at him and melt against his arms attempting to give yourself some comfort. Look at you, you're beautiful, Freddie. Why do you have to act like this? He lays you gently on the bed and takes a step back, admiring you. He then takes off his clothes leaving only his boxers on. You blush slightly and try to look away; ugh, I shouldn't like you. He gets in bed beside you and wraps his arm around you. Suddenly, you hear a clink on your wrist and look down; he handcuffed us together.

He puts his head to your neck and whispers seductively in your ear, "I love you."

"I-I.. love you too.."