Dinner

You stared at the man before hesitantly rushing down to the door. Slowly, you opened the door to reveal Freddie towering over you, grinning. He leans in, chuckling, "good choice, darling."

"Y/N? Who is that?" Your mother asked as she peaked her head out from the kitchen.

"T-this is-"

Freddie holds his hand out, smirking, "hello, darling, you must be Y/N's sister," he chuckled, "I'm Freddie Mercury, Y/N's boyfriend."

Your mother chuckled as you glared at Freddie, "I'm actually her mother," she smiled, "how come you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend?"

You didn't want to disappoint your mother, you took in a deep breath, "he's the lead singer of the band Queen, we didn't want any news on it so we were careful."

She nodded and smiled at Freddie, "dinner is done, would you like to come and join us?"

Freddie nodded and intertwined his hand with yours, "I'd love to."

Your mother showed Freddie into the kitchen as he dragged you along. He pulled out a chair for your mother and then for you before sitting down himself right next to you. He put a hand on your thigh as you tensed up. "So, Freddie," your mother began, "how long have you and my daughter been dating?"

He moved his hand up slightly and smiled, "about a year or two."

You held his hand as he growled quietly, "I apologize for not telling you, mama," you looked down and continued holding his hand firmly.

Freddie tugged his hand away then put two fingers on the outside of your pants, rubbing slightly, making you bite your lips. "I've been thinking lately and with your permission I'd love for Y/N to come live with me," he smiled and rubbed harder causing you to lean back in your chair.

Your mother smiled slightly as she nodded, "with the permission of my daughter of course."

Freddie stopped and stared at you, waiting for your answer. "O-of course I would.." you flashed a fake smile as Freddie's eyes darkened with a slight grin appearing on his face.

I got tagged, y'all by
@JustVerySlightlyMad
https://my.w.tt/xYvCUv5zvZ
(Links aren't working out very well lmao)

Favorite Quote:
"I can make a bigger bang than that, dear," -Freddie Mercury

Last Song I Listened To:
"I Can Hear Music" - Freddie Mercury [Released under the name Larry Lurex]

Lock Screen:
I can't upload it for some reason so I'll explain it lol. It's young Freddie with a pink smokey background looking at older Freddie with a blue smokey background.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Home Screen:

Favorite Animal:Cat, of course

Favorite Animal:
Cat, of course.

Epic Picture(s):
This one.

Wattpad Book Suggestions:¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Picture of an Attractive Person:
Not fair to choose just one.

Random Fact:I'm self teaching myself how to play Queen songs on the piano and I ALMOST share a birthday with Freddie (off by one day, damn it)

Random Fact:
I'm self teaching myself how to play Queen songs on the piano and I ALMOST share a birthday with Freddie (off by one day, damn it).

Favorite Color:
Yellow.

Favorite Song:
"Seaside Rendezvous" - Queen

Have You Ever Killed Anyone:
Hell no.

Someone I Hate:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do You Like Sushi:
Never tried it.

Any Crushes:
Yes.

Do They Like You Back:
Sort of.

Can You Drive:
Yes.

Tag:
Anyone who wants to do this, just tag me so I can see :)

Anyway, I finally updated this damn thing and I think I'm happy with this chapter. I hope you all enjoy it.