Welcome Home

Freddie carried your luggage as you walked home with him in silence. You looked up at him and sighed, I wouldn't mind being your girlfriend if you cut the shit.

You opened the gate for Freddie as he grumbled, "I can do it myself," he whined and pushed through the gate.

"I'm just trying to help," you folded your arms and followed him inside.

He set your stuff down and snapped his fingers, commanding you to come to him. You complied and walked over to him, preparing for whatever you had coming to you. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around you, hugging you gently. You raised an eyebrow and hesitantly hugged back, "you're finally mine, darling," he cried.

You closed your eyes gently and fully gave into the hug. This isn't so bad, maybe he changed-

You could feel what seemed to be his arms tightening around you, but opening your eyes you realized it was a rope. He pushed you into a chair and tied you to it, you struggled against it, but it was too late. You looked up at Freddie who's expression has changed back to his crazed look, "you're so cute when you're powerless, darling."

Your face flashed red as you blushed slightly, "what are you going to do to me?"

"Anything I want," he chuckled. He sat himself on your lap and kissed your lips, starting off slow then getting more intense as the kiss went on. You hesitantly kissed back as he ran his fingers through your hair. His lips found their way down to your neck as he kissed and bit gently, you leaned your head back in pleasure as he let out a breathy moan. "I told you that you would enjoy this and you didn't believe me," he pouted.

"I guess I finally came around, Mr. Mercury," you admitted. What am I saying..? Do I really believe that..?

He smirked and untied you, "I'm glad, darling." He led you to the bedroom and allowed you to get comfortable before getting on top of you. You stopped him for a moment and went out to your luggage, putting on lingerie before coming back to the bedroom. Freddie grinned, "have you always had that?"

"I've been waiting for someone special," you chuckled and laid back down on the bed. Oh god, what am I doing..

"Lucky me," he bit his lip and traced the trim of your panties with his fingers. You let out a shiver as his fingers made their way down to your entrance. He stuck his fingers inside as you let out a gasp, immediately wrapping your arms around him. He moved his fingers all around as you threw your head back, digging your nails into his shirt. He continued on until you nearly reached your climax, he smirked as he took his hand away, licking his fingers. You whined as you pulled on his shirt, he gave a nod as you ripped it off of him. He slowly took off his pants and slid off your panties. You waited for him as he positioned himself on top of you, "ready, darling?"

You gave a nod as he entered you, immediately letting out a scream of pain and pleasure. "F-Freddie!" You moaned loudly as he thrusted into you again. He let out another breathy moan as you dug your nails down his bare back. You let out more moans and panted as he continued on, picking up the pace. You ran your fingers through his long, lavish, hair as you threw your head back, letting out a lengthy moan, finally reaching your climax, "F-F-Freddie..!" You moaned one last time before he threw his head back, reaching his climax as well. You could feel his cum fill up inside you as you breathed heavily. Why did I do this..

"Fuck," Freddie cursed and pulled out, laying himself next to you.