Regrets

You took in a deep breath then looked at Freddie, "I.."

He put his finger to your lips and sighed, "go get cleaned up," he commanded.

You nodded, scurrying to the bathroom and hopped into the shower. You quickly rinsed off and wrapped a towel around yourself. Inhaling deeply you looked at yourself in the mirror. "Why did I do that..?" You slowly covered your face with your hands and let out a cry.

Immediately, you heard a knock on the door. "Y/N. Stop crying." Freddie growled deeply. Your body tensed as you slowly moved your hands away from your face. You stared into the mirror; expressionless and broken was all you could see staring back at you. You heard another knock, "you better open this door, darling." You kept on staring as Freddie's knocks got more intense, "are you fucking deaf, darling?"

You gripped the counter and as you gritted your teeth. "Shut up.." you uttered quietly.

Freddie stood there silent as his eyes narrowed and his pupils shrunk, "what did you say?" He barked.

"I told you to shut up!" You screamed and slammed your fists into the mirror, shattering it to pieces.

Freddie shook his head and took a step away from the door, "you're going to pay for that, cunt!" He yelled and kicked the door in.

He stood over you as you looked up at him with a shard in your hand, "get away from me.." you cried.

Freddie growled as he kicked the shard out of your hand, "stop fucking whining." He growled once more as he kicked you straight to the floor, stepping on your chest with one foot. He looked down at you as you struggled to catch your breath, "you were all for me a second ago, what the hell happened!?" He yelled viciously.

"You manipulated me!" You cried once more and struggled against his hold.

A slight grin appeared on his face as he chuckled, "good."