Preperations

As you turned to face Freddie you were met with a sinister smile. You backed away slightly only for him to grab your wrist tightly. He pulled roughly causing you to stumble as he walked through the lavish home, dragging you with. He reached some stairs and stopped in front of them, his eyes narrowed as the smile grew. You tried pulling away, but were unsuccessful. He dragged you into the basement, slamming the door behind him. With one swift motion, he pushed you to the floor, towering over you. You slowly crawled backwards as he took tiny steps toward you, his expression not changing. Suddenly, you felt something against your back, you turned and noticed it was a pole. Freddie chuckled as you raised an eyebrow, "why are you laughing.."

"You haven't figured it out, darling?" He chuckled more. You shook your head as he continued towering over you, "stand up," he commanded. You did as you were told and Freddie took a step closer, he grabbed your wrists roughly and held them above your head. You let out a tiny yelp as he tied your wrists tightly to the pole. You tried lowering your arms, but it was no use, the rope was too tight. Freddie inhaled and exhaled deeply, almost moan-like. You could feel your face turning red as he got even closer. "You're going to stay here until I get back from the studio tomorrow, understand?"

You nodded as he exhaled deeply once again. "What if-"

"No what-ifs, you're not moving, period," his tone grew dark as you whimpered. You could feel his cold hand slowly make its way up your thigh. You tensed up as he stared into your eyes, "I still have time until tomorrow," he smirked. You gulped as he locked lips with yours, you were unable to stop it. You could feel is fingers rubbing your thigh as he continued kissing. You whimpered once more as he stopped to let out a breathy moan, "I love it when you can't stop me, you're mine, darling." He gave one final kiss as he backed away, "see you tomorrow, dear," he chuckled sinisterly, locking the door behind him.