Ch. 12

"Michael- Angelo.?" Standing in front of me was my brother everyone presumed dead, well everyone except my father. Taking a look at him it seemed as if time stood still, as he touched my hair.

Sobbing out, I latched on to him. "Hey hey, I'm here now baby sis. I've missed you too." Ishmael stood smiling, glancing briefly at my dad, grabbing Raven.

"Can someone tell me what is going on?" Malachi asked looking flustered. My brother looked at him, and turned to me questioningly.

"This is my brother Michael, and Michael this is my husband Malachi. " The least I expected was him to laugh, instead he turned red in the face.

"Who authorized you to marry my sister? The only one was Ishmael. Where did you come from?" He sniffed the air and his nostrils flared open. " You aren't even of true royal blood."

Backing up Malachi looked towards my dad for help. "Angelo chill, he was Ishmael replacement. A lot has happened since you been away, guards take Malachi to the car." The room quickly dispersed leaving only me and Ishmael, along with a sleeping raven.

"They are gonna kill him, you know that right?" He said softly, holding me tightly. I bit my lip, before summoning the nerve to ask.

"Can I go to The Block right quick? I have to make sure everyone is ready for transfer." Lifting my chin, I felt him prod my mind. Breathe slowly, relax, I tell myself.

"Yes, but hurry you have 3 hours to do what you need. That's all I can give especially with Mikey here." Placing our wedding ring on my wrist, I grab my hoodie and keys.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Boxes with creatures in them were being loaded into vans that would take them to the boat to await shipping. Two were still here, and I quickly went to the decontamination ward. Entering into Unit D4-7691, I watched as a were was getting turned to human. "Erase all information from him, he is no longer my brother. "

"Are you sure we should do this? Half these creatures haven't left the Block in millennia. " AJ asked, standing at the loading dock. "The sedation only gives them temporary relief. Sooner or later, they will gain their minds Ashari. "

"We will be ready Amalie, I have given them every luxury. The war is starting, you do remember what its about right?" Raising my brow, I glanced at his puckered face.

"Enough with the nonsense, that war is the reason why we are stuck here! Surely your father doesnt think negotiating with these beasts will solve anything! "

"You sound like a traitor saying that AJ, " I run my nail down his throat." You know the elders wouldn't actually do that. Let's pack."

Sorry loves for the long wait! This is a preview of what is to come in the future... Comment Vote Rate! And shoutout to all the people who have read,  I reached 1K views! Any suggestions are welcome, and dont be shy!