Chapter 7.!

Someone kept touching my face. They must dont want their hand connected to their body, I think pulling the covers over my face. The sun was shining directly in my face,  and I didn't like it one bit. I turned into Malachi's chest, relaxing again. As I felt myself drift back off, a little body landed on me.

"Oww, what the -" I stopped myself as I saw a mini Raven who looked to be 9 years old. "Raven?"

"Hey, mommy!" his childlike voice rang out. He played with a piece of my hair, looking at Malachi's sleeping body.

I hit him on the chest, "Wake up baby, I got some to tell you." He mumbled something incoherently, and tightened his grip on the pillow loosened. "Raven leave that alone!" This boy done found a condom and was trying to put it on his foot.

Pinching Malachi, he finally got up. "What was the point--" he stopped and looked at Raven who silently climbed back into my lap. "Is this the fledgling you were with?" A hint of anger glinted in his eyes.

"No, he was much older than this. The transfusion reversed his mind and body, he thinks I'm his mommy." Malachi looked at him once more, and kissed my cheek. A growl emitted from Raven, and he crouched in front of me.

"I'd advise you to get your lil cub before I kill him, child or not. "Malachi said, his eyes turning blood red.

"Raven stop! That's your father, you don't growl at him again, do you hear me?" I told him sternly, popping his hand. I think my tone scared him, because he hid his face in my shirt. Malachi looked up at me, grinning and held his hands out. Peeking out, Raven slowly grabbed Malachi hand.

My phone rang, and I saw who was calling. Leaving the room, I answered headed outside.  "What did I say about calling me? My husband is back."

"I need to see you again, just once please. I swear I won't contact you again."

"Fine, but this is the last time you call me again." I said sharply, ending the call. Texting AJ, I told him to meet me at the Pub.

Malachi was showing Raven how to play GTA5. "Baby, I gotta go umm handle some business right quick." I said quickly slipping on my black thigh legnth dress.

"Ok, hurry back, dad invited us for dinner." he told me, still looking at the game.  I kissed them both, and headed towards Incubus Lust.

                      ~~~~~~~~

Arriving in the back of the club, I saw Daniel and my brother talking to AJ. A girl was sitting beside Danny, and glared at me as I sat down in front of them.

"Finally, we were starting to think you forgot the way to the club. " My brother Tonio said, sipping on some cloudy looking drink. I mentally rolled my eyes and looked at Danny who hadn't said anything at all.

"So why did you want me to come here Daniel?" Getting to the point cause I really was gonna snap in a second, if the little bitch didn't stop mugging me.

"I told you why Ashari, I miss you. I miss us and I know you don't love him." His eyes were slowly turning black.

"Calm tf down Daniel. I told you once and this my last time telling your ass, WE ARE DONE."

He lunged across the table and I had him pinned to the floor, my eyes turning blood red. "Your mine! Don't think for a second--" he started, before i pressed his pressure point. I stood up and wiped my hands on his jacket.

"This meeting is over, AJ take him and the bitch to the Block. I'll deal with them later. "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mrs. Shaadan, we haven't seen you here in ages." Malachi's assistant said smirking, looking at her burnt orange nails. She thought she was bad because she had sex with my husband on the sly, but she dont know who control the employees.

" Listen bitch. I know you been fucking my husband and you think yo ass slick. But what you fail to realize Ms. Shaw is I'm your boss not Malachi. Your fired." I said chuckling, at her shocked expression.

Walking into Malachi office I saw a were giving him head. His groans filled the air, and the smell of old Kitty lingered. I grabbed her hair, throwing her out the office.

He laughed and placed his hands behind his head, leaning back. " You didn't have to do the poor girl like that sweetheart. " Sitting down on his couch, I turned on his tv. Settling for Bad Girls Club: Chicago. " Ash, I know you aren't mad."

Malachi kissed me softly on the lips, then eased down on top of me. I looked in his eyes and saw the hunger and lust. "I want you and only you." Before he could bite into my neck, Raven ran into the room with blood on his mouth holding.....