Ch. 9.! ( Loose Ends)

He breathed down my neck as his hands caressed my naked body. His fingertips sending shocks of electricity through my body, as I was pressed up into the wall.

The room was darkened and candles flickered along with the soft waves of music coming from the hidden speakers.

" You know I am your first ever Mi Amour.... Once I have been released I will destroy those who separated us in the beginning. "

I closed my eyes to his melodious voice. " You must think this is a game. The Elders rightfully gave me you! Not some little boy who just showed up in the picture. "

He nipped on my neck and picked me up. Laying ontop of me in the bed, he slipped inside my dampness and bit into my breast.

My sensuous moans filled the room as he grinded into me, lifting my legs to put em on his shoulders. Plowing deeper my whimpers of pleasure echo and his grip on me tightens.

I clench around him, and I feel him tense up.

"Do it."

Tht command undone both of us. Malachi flashed through my mind, as he slid out of me.

"How does it feel to have your true beloved in you Ashari? "

"This isn't us. Im with Malachi."

"It will be us soon my Queen, and know that your mark is back as well."

                 ~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

My eyes open. Raven snuggles closer into my chest, and I wrap my arms tighter around him. Minutes go by before I stand shakily and head towards the bathroom.

I shut the door and pull my shirt off. The markcurved from my neck to the under side of my breast, all the way to my side disappearing into my pants.

"Omg!" I whisper looking as his name continued to swirl. How would I tell---

"Ashari! What have you done. ?! " Malachi stood in the open doorway with his mouth open.

His eyes swirled a deep green and he stepped towards me shutting the door. I backed into the counter, holding my hand out.

"Stop, you don't wanna do that. He's almost freed from his sentence.  Malachi baby, I think we shouldn't see each other for a while."

He looked down at me, and closed his eyes. " I am not about to let him destroy what we have built. He screwed up not me, you know that Ashari! "

*Two Weeks Later*

The tension around the house has been so thick, you could practically feel it on your skin. Malachi sleeps in the guest room and only talks to me if it concerns Raven.

"Mommy, I wanna go to pawk." Raven crawled on the bed with his shoes. I close my amulet and pull him close to me, burying my face in his curls. "Mommy dont cwy pwease. I take care you."

His little hands wiped my tears and gave me a hug. I slipped on some shoes and headed towards the door.

"Where you taking my son?" Malachi asked drinking from the beer bottle.

"We are going out." I open the door and lead Raven down the slippery sidewalk.  Buckling him in I saw him squint his eyes at the floor. "You ok Rae.?"

"He dont come with us no more. " I glanced back after starting the car. Mommy and Daddy haven't been getting along buttercup."

Arriving at the park and finsing a place were I could monitor Raven.

"Hi Ash baby!!