Ch. 5.!

When we got home, after dropping Marquis's unconscious form home, the fun really began.

As soon as the door closed, Malachi had me pinned to the door. His hand like a vise around my waist, " Don't do nothing like that ever again. Do you hear me Ashari?" he said, kissing my neck, probaly leaving love bites.

Ignoring what he said, I grazed my teeth against his collarbone. "I missed you so much daddy, you know that right?" I touched the hem of his shirt, standing on my tip toes I kissed him on the mouth.

"Mmm, " he grunted a little, flashing us into our bedroom. The lights became dim and as he pulled my bra down, I momentarily forgot about the bite mark Danny had given me. "What's this?"

"What's what?" I asked looking at my breast. Please don't be pointing at the mark, I think to myself.

Next thing I knew, his hand was around my throat, his fingers digging in. "You let a fucking mutt mark what is mines?!" His eyes were flashing too fast for me to see the colors. "You must thought I wouldn't be back so soon."

"Malachi it wasn't like that, I was lonely. You have been gone for two millennia, I tried waiting but I have needs too." I whispered angrily, ripping his fingers from my throat. "And don't give me that saint bull. I know you weren't being faithful either!"

I got out the bed, and put some more clothes on. My A State college hoody and sweats, along with my new all black Nikes. "Where the hell you going?  I just got back, yet you leaving me?"

"I have some business to handle." Was all I said before getting in my cherry red charger.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

When I got to the warehouse, AJ was waiting for me. I run a business recruiting creatures of the night into half vampires. Most dont realize what happens, after all only the strong survive my initiation. Ok anyways AJ is like my right hand wolf, and was in charge of things whenever I'm gone.

"I heard Malachi passed the Summoning. Congratulations my queen." he said, leading me into Building 405: Fae Containment Block.

" Yea, thanks." I replied absently, looking for a certain fae. " He still is an ignorant asshole." The Block was shaped into an circle, yet my occupants were not considered prisoners. Plush beds with the latest TVs and Electronics adorned each room. 

I came to room 2356 Ab, one of the newest fae/vampire I converted over. "Meet me in my office in an hour. " I quickly told AJ, before walking into the room.

The youngling was turned with his naked back to me. "You said you were going to see me 3 hours ago, do you not want me anymore? " I could hear the melancholy in his voice. I turned the t.v. off and came to stand in front of him. His hair seemed to have grown longer, and his now fangs slightly poking out his mouth.

I squatted down to look at him, caressing his face. "I could never forget you my love, my husband has returned, and I had to stay with him. " Kissing him softly with my hand on his shoulder, I pushed him onto his back.

"I am yours to serve my queen." he moaned out as I slid on his dick. His eyes flashed a dangerous purple.

" For all eternity, " I whispered,  bringing my lips to his. "Raven."

Omg! What was that lol! Yess Raven's not dead! Well not dead dead, she just changed him.

Ok so guys I know I dont update long ones thats how the story is so umm yeaa they just come out like that!

Til another time ✌❤☺