In the Line of Fire

I crawled into the little hidden room in the closet, as I heard him walk up the stairs. 'He mustn't know about me,' I think over and over. Looking through the hole in the panel, I see my best friend Stacey, talk to her brother.

"Nobody came over today, why you trying to snoop in my stuff.?" She asked, standing by the closet.

"I know she is in here. She's mine, I can sense her." Her brother Daniel responded, gruffly. I look at my arm and remember how i had got the cut.

*FLASHBACK *

Me and Stacey, where baking some cookies for us to eat at our movie party, and I was texting this guy who I was talking to at the moment. Daniel had grabbed me by the arm and dragged me up to his room. For the most part, I tried ignoring him. He then pulled me onto the bed and began kissing me. Pushing him, I tried to get out from under him.

"Ri , stop acting like you haven't missed me like I missed you" he say, touching my cheek. I kissed him back, pulling back after a while. "Daniel we can't be doing this no more." I push him up off me. His eyes clouded over and I could see he was mad. " Why.? You must done found you a nigga.?" He gripped my waist tight, causing me to whimper. " I never loved you Danny, my father forced us to be together. "I got up, and headed towards the door. He slammed me against the door, and cut into my arm.

*END OF FLASHBACK *

After him searching around some more he finally left. I got out the closet, and said goodbye to Stacey. I went home to find my brother and his friends crowded in the den.

"Aye, where you been lil girl.?" My brother, Antonio, asked looking at me. "Just walked around." I replied heading into my room. Before it closed, my brother's friend, Marquis, slipped in.

Pushing me up against the wall, he started to kiss down my neck. I pulled his head up, and attacked his lips. "Ohh damn babyy."he moaned in my mouth, as i rubbed him through his shorts. He then pulled my hands above my head, and began dry fucking me. I moaned out, trying to get loose.

Right as I was about to release, he pulled away, grinning. "Now you see how it feels bae." He gripped my waist tightly, and grinded into my wet pussy.

                           ......................

"Marquis, i think I'm pregnant." I whisper, as i lay on his chest. We were both naked, and my room smelled of sex and sweat, before my motion sensor sprayed air freshener. "What.?" He asked, sounding choked. I sit up slightly and look down at him. "I think im pregnant. Why you acting like that.?" I glare at him. "Baby, you just said you think you pregnant.! What's your brother gonna think, he's gonna kill me.!" I bite my lip, trying to hold back tears. "You don't want me anymore." I try to get up, when he keeps his grip on my waist. "Ashari, of course I want you and the baby, I just dont think we are prepared. " he reply, honestly. I lay back down, thinking how he was right. "What are we gonna do then.?" I ask, tears slowly sliding down my face. He picks me up, and puts my clothes on. "First lets tell your brother, then tomorrow after school, I will take you to the doctor. "

So after breaking the news to my brother, he punched Marquis in the nose, and cussed him out. The other guys seemed relaxed about it, and so we went back to my room to lay down. "My first baby, by the girl I love.!" He said, as I dosed off, kissing my head. "You won't leave.?" I say, snuggling closer into him. "No, Ashari. Now go to sleep."