Chapter 6!!

A small knock came from the other side of the door, and I untangled myself from Raven. He had his hand on my ass, and a hard on evident. Slipping out the door, I fixed my pants.

"I could have solved that problem for you. " AJ murmured lowly, so no one would over hear. I rolled my eyes and went down the corridors to my office.

"So why was it important you call me twenty minutes before our meeting?" I asked rolling my eyes. AJ and I were a thing a few times, only for the sex though.

"Well it seems as though someone's pissed husband is looking for them." He told me swiftly, and held the door open to my office.  The plush dark carpet in my room went with my dark wallpaper, keeping it homey.  Malachi sat behind my mahogany desk, with a murderous look on his face.

Oh God, he probaly smells the sex on my skin, I think.  "Ok thanks AJ I'll see you before I leave." I came up in front of Malachi and watched as he slid his fingers down my body. Eyes turning a blood red, I straddled his lap, my neck was severely turned so he had acess to my vein.

"Where's your little play toy?" Malachi asks, grazing his fangs against my soft spot. I gripped his shoulders and moaned, nipping his ear. Grip tightened he growled lowly, digging into me.

"He's asleep." I pushed his canines to my neck, and shivered as he began to drink. ''Come on daddy you know I only have eyes for you. He merely is my latest fuck. "

Biting down onto his neck, Malachi swiftly pulled my pants and panties off sliding into me painfully. He pounded into me removing his fangs and devouring my lips. My papers flew off my desk at the momentum he had me sliding over. I gripped the desk with one hand and the other slid around his neck, bring my teeth to our marking and I tasting his sweet delicious blood. Moaning, he sat back in the chair pulling me on him. I grinded into him, and I felt my walls tighten up around him, releasing just as he came inside me.

"Ri, baby who do you belong to?" he whispered, slightly kissing me. His eyes were almost shut and i stood up, getting some baby wipes out the drawer.

"You, Malachi. Now go home I'll be there in a minute when I finish up." Wiping between my legs, I looked in the desk to grab a pill. He grabbed the whole package and threw them away.

"We can have some now, I aint leaving you again. And drop them sides, they are arent fledglings anymore Ashari." Standing up, he towered way over my 5'6 frame being a whooping 6'8. I nodded my head knowing I would have to do as he said. Telling him goodbye, I told AJ to announce there would be no more sexual interactions between my toys.

After finishing tying up some loose ends, I headed home.

When I got home, Malachi was sound asleep. Taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I climbed in beside him. The familiarity of his presence surfaced, as he pulled me closer, laying his head on my chest.

The sound of my phone going off woke me outta my good sleep. "Turn that shit off!" Malachi groaned, pushing his head in my breast.

"What is it?!" I answered, annoyed I had to wake up out of my sleep. Hearing commotion in the background,   I listened as AJ told me one of the residents was destroying the warehouse. "Just hold him off, I am on my way." I got out from under him, slipping on my robe and slides.

"Do you seriously have to go in this late?! Its 4 in the damn morning Ash, they can't handle that by themselves?" He asked, sitting up in the bed. I came over and kissed him on the lips, grabbing my keys.

"No, and I will be back in like 30 minutes."

                     ~~~~~~~~~~

I was not prepared with what I saw as I walked into the warehouse. Blood was smeared on the floors, and furniture smashed into the walls. AJ ran into the room, his shirt torn.

"Thank goodness you are here! " he shouted, halfway dragging me through the halls to the Block. "When we told him that you wouldn't be on seeing him no more, he went on a rampage. "

Walking into Raven's room, the guards had him pressed to the floor, blood dripping from his mouth. "Mother!" he screamed, tears running down his face.

Shit! I've heard of sometimes the changings given them another personality, but I never had it happen. I breathed through my nose, looking at him. "Let him up guys," I said tiredly, thinking of my cozy bed. "Raven do you know who I am?"

He looks at me giggling. Wth! Who giggles thats a man.? "Of course, your my mommy and the mean man over there said you dont want me no more." He responded, more tears coming down his face. The guards shifted uncomfortably, and AJ's Adam's apple bobbed nervously. "Why can't I stay with you? "

"You can ok? I'm tired and pissed I had to get out my warm bed. We can discuss this later." I replied, grabbing his hand and walking out. It was now 5:36.

I showed him to the guest room and headed to mines.

"Took you long enough." Malachi said, watching as I pulled the robe off. I glared at him and said nothing. "Well goodnight to you too."

I was soon off to candyland, "Ughh goodnight, babes."

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

Sooo heyy my lil turtle nuts! Hopefully this upsate was long enough and excuse the grammar, I type on my phone!

Til next time ✌❤☺