Ch. 8.! (Daddy's Home!)

"Daddy?!" Malachi quickly push off me and i fix my clothes. Raven was still holding on to my father's hand. It felt like the office was suddenly coming hot. "Wh-what are you doing here?"

"Coming to check on my daughter and got a surprise.  How are you Malachi?" he responded ,turning his eyes to him. My dad lives in Arabia and is ruler of all vampires. My mom is a werewolf, complicated i know right. "It seems you two forgot about a little responsibilty named Raven. He was in the hall crying. "

It seem the whole time he was talking, Raven was getting smaller. " We don't want the hybrid, Asmael." Malachi grunted, going to straighten his desk. Whimpers filled the room and we all turned to see a 1 year old Raven huddled in the corner. My dad mugged Malachi and motioned for me to grab him.

I bent down to his height and held out my arms, holding his frail body in my arms.  " Baby, we do want you. Daddy just a little upset he doesn't get mommy attention no more." I cooed to him, running my hand through his curls.

"Daddy I sowey you no get mommy attenun no more. " Raven whispered hugging Malachi's leg. My heart broke when he picked him up and wiped his tears.

"He has stopped de-aging, now he is gonna be like two years delay for him to turn back to an hybrid. In order for him to be y'all heir, a blood ceremony must be performed. "

Raven had fallen asleep in his arms and I grabbed my son. Eww kind of a little gross since I had sex with him. "Let's do it while he is asleep." Me and Malachi bit into his shoulers taking his blood and replacing with our tainted.

After planning to visit my family soon, we hurried to get home. Lightening and thunder crashed above in the sky as we sped home. Malachi got Raven dressed for bed as I took a shower.

"We gotta go shopping for clothes for him in the morning." Malachi told me sliding in behind me, grabbing my waist. I flipped onto my back touching his five o'clock shadow. Rae's clothes had fell off when we dashed through the rain so he was in one of my baby tees and a pull up I had from when I babysat our neighbors son.

"Mmm, baby are we ready to be parents? " I ask, cuddling in his chest. "Yes, Ri. Now lets go to sleep big day tomorrow. "

No sooner had I fell asleep, when I felt a little body laying on my feet. "Bae, look." Rae was laing with his teddy and thumb in his mouth. I picked him up and laid him in-between us. "Goodnight guys."