Ch. 15

These past couple of days have been the best. We moved into the house, and set up Rae in school so he wouldn't be bored at home.

Tonight was our house warming party, and Ishmael was being paranoid once again. "Why isn't security here yet? It's almost 6!"

Walking up to him, I kiss his lips. "Calm down, your stressing yourself and the baby. I'm sure they just ran into trouble. "

"Should you be doing this much walking? " he leads me to a table, helping me sit down. Rolling my eyes as he moves the wine away. "After the party, we are taking a much needed vacation. Just you, me and the kids."

"I take it your party is about to start? Go ahead I can take care of myself. " I smile, pushing him away.

Taking in my surroundings, I notice that there's only a few women who are actually allowed to show their faces. Chuckling to myself, I look at the side of my eye to see some dude sit by me. "Hello, I'm Chris?" He smiles, showing braces.

"Hey, I'm taken." I get straight to the point, dropping the illusion over my stomach after hearing his thoughts. "And very pregnant. " Smirking at his nervousness, I allow him to gather a coherent sentence.

"I um Missus, please my Master actually requested to talk to you. He says there's important news concerning the Block and the coming war." At that, I get up and head straight towards the table in the back.

"Next time, do not send some lackey to come get me. Now let's get down to business shall we? " Staring him straight in the face, he grins standing.

"Of course," grabbing his coat. "After you my dear Sister."