Chapter Three!!

"No! Ri, you fucking did that because he made you! Now, I suggest you fix that little problem, we both know you love me, not him." Marquis said, yanking me off the floor. Before he could hit me again, he was being thrown across the living room. Several wolves surrounded me protectively, and Antonio was in front of Marquis unconcious form.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Danny growled, bending to pick me up. The sky was blurry, and I could feel myself blacking out."Its ok, baby. I took care of it, he won't hurt us." I said, rubbing my belly. Carrying me into my bedroom, Danny took off my clothes and put a big tee on me.

"I'm sorry I ever hurted you, Ri. I just didnt want you to end up leaving me." he whispered, nuzzling my neck. I stiffened as he began kissing my jaw line. His fingers dipped into the soft flesh of my thigh, and I stared up at him.

"Danny.." I pull his hands up, and push him back a little. He looked confused, and quickly his eyes flashed. I ran my hand through his chocolate hair. The air seemed to change, as I tightened my grip on his hair. "I'm not who you think I am, I'm not your mate either." I used my other hand to hold him still as I pressed my teeth into his soft flesh, removing the mate mark.

"Wh-what did you do to me? " I could see the panic in his voice, as I tossed him carelessly to the side of my bed. I put on my choke collar on and my skin tight leather mid thigh dress.

"Removing my mark, you should thank me. My true lover doesnt like to share." I kissed his cheek, as he writhed in pain. Oh probably shouldve told him it hurted.

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

I sat at the bar waiting for my love to arrive, watching as men (both supernatural and human) got wasted. A faerie sat down beside me, smelling of stonger liquor.

  "Mademoiselle, care to dance?" His lilting french slurring. Appearing to be 6'4, he was white as a ghost, with piercing green eyes. Chocolate brown tousseled hair, and a dimple in his right cheek.

I grabbed his hand, and led him to the dance floor. Up Down by T-Pain came on, and started twerking and grinding up against his already hard on. "What's your name?" I whispered in his ear, licking his neck.

"Raven, and yours?" he said, taking in my breasts.

"Ashari." I replied, kissing him on the lips. I reached for another bloody martin, but a hand against my waist stopped me. "Raven, why are you.." I stopped talking, as I felt the hands tighten. Turning around slowly,  I saw my beloved....

Malachi

I purred at his touch, closing the space between us. I ran my hand down his jawline, tilting his head. My teeth ached to drink from him, and I was definitely missing his company. Over two millennia had passed since I had saw Malachi.  Before he could rule, he had to prove himself to the Ring.

"Who is Raven?" his eyes held curiosity,  but underneath was an underlying anger.

"Don't worry, mon cherie. He was just a play thing." I kissed his lips, when I noticed he wasn't responding back. "Baby, what's wrong?" I looked around and noticed he had a hungry look on a human girl. She appeared to be 17, his age preference.

"I have a craving for blood. And hers is calling to me." I pouted, as I watched him make his way towards her. Being an easy 6'7, with a built body,Malachi was the ideal image of sex on legs. Ignoring him and his new plaything, I went to a booth were I saw Raven sitting.

l sat on his lap, and started kissing on him again. Moaning in my mouth, I felt him trying to unzip his pants, so I took him to the back and had a little fun.

10 mins later, I called for one of the guards to pick up his lifeless body. Not seeing Malachi, I headed towards the exit, when I saw.....

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

Long time no update! Heyy my flyingg ladybugs.! So what you think about this little chapter? How you feel about what she did to Danny and Marquis?  What about poor innocent Raven? Best part yet, her mate, Malachi?! 

Is there some else fishy going on or nahh.?

Til next timee...

✌❤